Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Ever wanted to dominate a Tsundere?

Fate

The Universal Power that is Not Often Fair
Hello everyone! And welcome to my first post!
I am Fate, your friendly guide to this simple threat, and I will be taking you in a ride to get a taste on what you can unlock if you dm Fate herself!

First up! The simple requirements:
-Must be a guy playing as a guy. ( my sexuality is hard straight and I cannot be convinced otherwise)
-Must be willing to fulfill at least half of my kinks, and respect my limits. (Do not worry, that requirement goes both ways, since as the saying goes “You scratch my back, Ill scratch yours”)
-Must be relatively active (I am usually active in the evenings but my schedule is a bit wonky at times... As long as you respond once per day, ill be happy)

With that out of the way, lets get to the juicy parts shall we?

I am a submissive girl, I love master/slave stuff or even master/pet stuff.. However, I don't like just being a mindless slave that does everything she is told willingly, I like to have a personality and be just a tad bit defiant towards my master (Which is why I choose to be a tsundere)

Still tho, Here is my full detailed kink list on what I like:

F-List
(Disclaimer: I know that the list seems like a giant list of Limits, but honestly its really simple... Here is basically the entire basis of it: No gross stuff that involves the toilet, no pregnancy, no incest, no death, no beastiality, no inflation, and no lactation... That basically covers it)

The Ideas/Cravings:

Next up, and the final gallery of our tour, here is the ideas I have for roleplays:

The Desperate Goddess:
Setting:
In a world with Gods and Goddesses exist and thrive with humans. Gods on this world gain their power based on the amount of people that follow and believe in them (The more followers the more powerful), and they constantly fight one another to try to get new followers.
Plot:
MC is a goddess that has no followers and is constantly struggling to keep up her power. Desperate to try to get more followers, she summons a mortal from the mortal plane in order to try and convince him to help her gain more followers, however, she did not expect the mortal to take advantage of her situation instead.

The College Mixup:
Setting:
A modern college, nothing too fancy
Plot:
A girl ends up joining a college late due to some complications, which means that there were no more dorms available for her.
To fix this, the college ended up placing her in a dorm with a guy “temporarily” until they could find her a spot. However, the guy is not very willing to share what was once his own private dorm, and so decides to place a “couple of rules” for her to follow.

The Abandoned Neko:
Setting:
A world where Nekos and Humans co exist, but Nekos are viewed as a lesser species and treated as very luxurious pets for those who can afford then. Although not all of the Nekos are ok with this status.
Plot:
A Neko girl abandoned by her previous master is looking through trash in a desperate attempt to find food.
At this time yc was throwing out trash, finds her, and after a small bit of conflict, he decides to adopt the Neko girl and take care of her despite her obvious resentment towards humans.
The rest of the story focuses on their efforts to live together as well as how yc decides to “train her” to be less ferocious.

The Bough Neko:
Setting:
A world where Nekos and humans exist, same as the story previous to this.
Plot:
Very simple, and straight to the point... Basically your character buys my character in an auction or store for a discount price due to her defiance and then yc trains her.

Thank you for reading this! If any of these ideas sound interesting feel free to dm me! I am sure we can work something out ^^

Back
Top Bottom