Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Scenarios and RP Ideas

xCourtofDreamersx

Through Love, All Is Possible
Hello Everyone!

I want to do some more RP's on here and want to explore what others would think of the scenarios and ideas that I have made along with Roleplay Forms that I have spent hours and days even weeks on. Of course, I have rules that I go by when I am looking for a partner that is willing to communicate with me especially since I have bad and good experiences with rpers. I learn from the bad and turn into it the good. There's always a second chance for everything including these sites.

Anywho, let's get on with the rules that I go by when I roleplay, shall we?

My Rules That I Go By When I Roleplay With Others:
~I roleplay two genders because it's fair and I don't get bored playing as one gender.
~5+ Sentences- That is a whole paragraph with details in it. I am a semi-literature as well as a full literature person. I tend to get into the roleplays that I am most excited about.
~I roleplay MxM, MxF, and FxF because LBGTQ is soo adorable.
I lean more towards MxM and MxF, only because I roleplay them a lot more than I did FxF even though I would like to broaden my horizons with it.
~I love secondary characters and getting some smoochy time with them as well. (Lol)
~I do love plunging into a world with a lot of opportunities for me and my rp partner too.
~I am open to brainstorming in the middle of the RP or even the beginning. Don't be shy! Please, let's do this together and create a wonderful RP experience that both of us will love.
~Don't OP a Character
~Don't control my character and I won't control yours, agreed?
~Hate the character, not the RPer.
~If I am losing interest, it's because the rp got boring or the responses got shorter.
~COMMUNICATION! Communicated with me! I won't bite! I promise! xD
~I write responses like I am writing a book. That's how I see roleplays. The naughty and the nice ones.
~I will roleplay with people who are 18+ years old. I am more comfortable with people around my age and not minors. I'll let that be.
~Don't expect me to be comfortable with
CERTAIN TOPICS, this is why communication is important.
~Known your grammar, I am not going to be a grammar nazi here because I end up typing way too fast and usually hit send before checking mistakes.
~WE ARE HUMAN. We make mistakes which is why I install Grammarly for checking my writing. I still make mistakes. xD

Work Hours:
Thurs-Sat.
6:30pm to 7:00am

I will not reply on these days because I literally go home and go to bed only to wake up later that day to go back to work.

Reminder:

The Scenarios can be twisted and turn to your liking as well. There is no set in place as we can expand and rearrange which is why I always use the saying "It takes two to tango." So, you want to change something or have an idea to expand on that topic then by all means. Go for it. These are the two that I will be certainly doing right now. I have more, but I will add them later on if I get any interest in these two or not. :p

Roleplay Forms:

The Incubus
(NSFW because of what the Incubus true nature stands for.)

๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ:

Mateo Adams Weston

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Matty

๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ:

200 years old

๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป:

Male

๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚:

September 28th:

๐“ฉ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฌ:

Libra

๐“ข๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Incubus

๐“ข๐“ฎ๐”๐“พ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚:

Heterosexual

๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ:

Alessandro Dellisola

๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚:

He is very charming and a gentleman as well. He can be quite wicked as well. In many ways than one, he can put any woman to sleep while enjoying leaving them in a euphoric state. He is a man of his word as well as a compassionate person. One that can be quite the persuasive one and a very tempting one as well. One can't resist his charms at all. He isn't manipulative, but he can seem like he is when he really isn't. There are many tales to this man as well. Mateo can be mysterious and change the subject as well. He was a man of many words, but as well as a good story-teller too.

He can be a little bit aloof as well and a little bit of a know-it-all. He is can be a wicked man, but only when someone gets on the wrong side of him. He can be dangerous as well, but that greatly depends on a lot of things as well. He is very protective when he is interested in a woman as they get him off. Finding one that is unique and wise is very rare, but very fascinating to him as well. He is a positive thinker as well and rarely lets anything get to him, but he does have his moments as well. He is quite smart and very cunning as well. A person that can think two-steps ahead and keep himself aware of others as well.

Now, like all men. He can be a kind of an A-hole as it runs in their genes. He can be a typical male as well. Overbearing as well as overly-protective as well. He is a man that has a lot of secrets too and keeps certain people at a distance. He doesn't feed on women who are a person to him and will never do that to them at all. Caring too much for them and he rarely has people as his friends. So, he is very pleasant to them. Now, when he is angry. Oh, it's full of the anger of a demon. He rages like a beast on the loose and seeking revenge as well.

He is a flirtious being as well and wicked as they come. He can woo someone until that woman is practically pouncing on him, but he takes precautions especially with what he is. He can be a sizzling steamer and make a woman sweat as he claims them in ways that don't seem possible at all. He is a person that has a lot of trust issues as well due to the past and what he is as well. People don't take kindly to what he is. Seeing him as the demon he is instead of the man he was. He grew up being a gentleman and a beast in bed when he learns what he can do. Testing his limits and enjoying the sweet pleasures that come with it as well.

๐“•๐“ต๐“ช๐”€๐“ผ:

He can become distant and quite sad as well because of what he is. Hating that people can't see him for the man he is and all they can see is the monster that creeps into women's dreams. Nothing more than someone that fed off the women like that. He is a person that has his own problems as well as trusting people. There are only a couple of people that he will trust and that is it. He will not trust anyone right off the bat. Not anymore. He isn't someone that will lie down either. He will take action first and think of the consequences later. He is very drawn to the women that can entice him and can hold his interest which is kind of his weakness as well. Something so pure about them or their innocence was always a turn-on for him.

๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Innocence in women

Common interests

Reading

Building things

Being apart of something important

Children

His memories

Delving into fantasies with women to give them the utmost pleasure

Feeding on his victims

Music

Providing something for someone

Kindness

Women that have their priorities straight

Smartness

Nature

Walking

Paintings

๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Rudeness

People taking advantage of others

Accusations

Improper story-telling

Not telling the truth

Lying

Women that only wants something from him

Men that abuse women

Chess

Clubs

Politics

Dislikes war

Violence

๐“ž๐“ฌ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท:

Business Man

๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ:

Can put others to sleep

Enter a women's dream and fed off of her

Supernatural strength

๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚:

Unknown father (Incubus father)

Rachel Weston (Mother) (Deceased)

๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ:

None

๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ:

None

๐“‘๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ:

Mateo Weston was born from a human mother that had been pregnant from the Incubus in the year 1820. Never knowing who it was at all. She manages to birth to him as it was a difficult birth and her mid-wife help her through it. She was able to live and to have her only son. Teaching him the ways of a gentleman as well understanding not to take any crap from anyone either. Never to use violence for anything or to use his gifts as his personal gain. There was a lot of trial and error as well as for deciding what he was going to do, but he learns from his mistakes as well. He learned a lot through his dreams with women and learning to satisfy him without murdering the women at all. There was one woman that he had fallen in love with as it was a little bit after his mother had passed away. He was looking for companionship without realizing that he was looking. It kind of had happened, but he had developed of not trusting others either. He was on his own and afraid to make the wrong choices. The woman had captured his attention as he had capture hers as well. It was difficult at first as he didn't want to hurt her at all and kept her at arm's distance, but the more that he kept her at arm's length. The more that he was fascinated by her. She healed his wound that his mother had left and replaced her with the woman. She was his first and everything was going good as it can be. Then came the worst as he was having his fun underneath the sheets with her after ravishing her in her dreams first. She woke up always wanting him and satisfying her to the point where she could wait a little more as well, but when he gave into her and was bringing her to the climax with her. Feeling the warmth, he ended up murdering her on accident. She never knew what he was and he tore himself up over it. It was dangerous for him to be in that situation as the Climax was difficult to control for him, but he knew that he had to somehow control it or be fed another way. He also learns that there is a way for him to be human as well, but he has yet to found that or how to turn himself into a human being. So, therefore, he helps businesses get to their feet and found a lot of businesses that went on through the years as well. He was a businessman and he was good at it as well. Not even having to be in a stuffy office at all. He was living the good life and paying for his crimes as well.

๐“”๐“ป๐“ช:

Modern Times

๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ:

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป:

He can speak multiple languages and know many cultures as well. He is very knowledgeable.

๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ 1:

You had dreamed of this man and in exotic ways that you were profounded in more ways than one. You weren't sure who he was, but he was sexy. Gentle. Rough and very hot as well. He filled your fantasies with what you want from an actual guy. You knew it was a dream, but it was a pleasant dream as well. It somehow eases you when you are stressed or filled with sadness. The man always makes you feel wanted even though it was a foolish idea. So, as you were attending an art gallery. You didn't mind the art at all. It was beautiful as well as creative as well. Something that draws you to one painting and was called "The Nightmare." It sent chills down your spine as you weren't sure what to really expect from it, but you didn't pay any attention to it while the other ones capture your attention more. You look at the paintings and finding them to be intriguing especially Leonardo Da Vinci's work as well. He was a smart man in paintings and his inventions as well. As you were walking with your friend whether it'll be a guy or a girl, but they draw your attention to a sexy guy who had his hair slick back and in a formal suit as well. His smile sending you in a whirlwind of emotions and as if sensing your stare. He looks up from the men and women that he was talking to. He rose an eyebrow up at you while surprised across his features. The same expression was a mirror by your own as you were surprised by this as well. Not expecting that your dream exotic man was actually real, but here he was. Standing before you in all of his glory and those dreams come to your mind which makes you blush deeply, but he turns away while excusing himself from the other party guests that he was indulging with his charms. He disappeared into the crowd and you never saw him again until the gallery came to an end. He was chatting on the phone outside while standing next to a black car that looks like it was Audi A8 or some fancy German car. He was talking furiously into the phone as you came down the stairs from the gallery. You were surprised to see him again and as he leans against the car. His hand in his pocket, he looks a little agitated, but he kept his voice cool. What do you do as his beautiful eyes flicker to yours?

๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ 2:

Make it up! <3

*(*

The Inquisitor
(Can be Fluff or NSFW even both as well! :D)

๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ:

Natalia Sofia Rosewood

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Nat or Natalie

Inquisitor

๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ:

21 years old

๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป:

Female

๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚:

June 17th

๐“ฉ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฌ:

Gemini

๐“ข๐“ฎ๐”๐“พ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚:

Bisexual

๐“ข๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Witch

๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ:

Emeraude Toubia

๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚:

She is smart and kind. Very cunning and slick as well. Her mind is full of tricks and information that will be lethal if she fell into the wrong hands or even be murder. She has a knack for instincts and always relies on them even in her toughest of times. She is skilled in combat and protects those that she loves. Natalia hides behind a wall of thick ice to hide her true feelings and her heart as well. She is very serious when it comes to her job and she shows no mercy to those that deserve her wraith.

Natalie can be a very fun-loving person and even be excited about certain things. She is always calm and smiling. Never losing her smile unless someone personally makes her angry. Nat is a woman that is a seductress and grew into a body that made every man fall to their knees. She knew how to woo them and know how to get what she wanted out of them. She wasn't just a pretty face as she can flirty whether it be a good thing or a bad thing. Because of this, she doesn't know if a guy has good intentions with her or bad intentions and she has a habit of using them and throwing them to the side.

Nat can be very blunt at times and bold as well. Deep inside of the woman, she has a fiery passion and her tongue can give quite the lashing especially when she is being brutal as well. The woman is sometimes hard to pleased and other times it's easy to please her as well. She always has a front up at all times mentally and physically as well. To keep people from getting into her mind and to keep people out as well. She uses different techniques for breaking down the suspects and making them weep until they are nothing more than a speck of dust. The only meaning that she is highly intelligent when it comes to that.

When she is angry, now things get really heated when she is. She comes off as wicked and can hold a grudge. Her tongue is, even more, sharper than before and she is the one that will probably forgive but will never forget. She does have a vulnerable side, but it's that side that she keeps under lock and key. Time is very valuable to her as well. Natalie is a woman who is very observant and she is very protective of other people especially her friends and women against men who wanted to use others for their own personal gain which makes her angry.

๐“•๐“ต๐“ช๐”€๐“ผ:

She tends to brush things off and not taking certain things seriously. Sometimes, she becomes wrapped up in being The Inquisitor that she has to get a hold of herself or she becomes snappish. Natalia can become quite harsh on people especially if they committed a serious crime and she lashes out emotionally towards them. She doesn't like the fact that they think they get away with certain things and being cocky as well. Nat tends to prove herself over and over again to others that she is more than qualified for this job. To be the Inquisitor and her age doesn't mean anything. Sometimes, she disappears as well and no one knows where she went, but she likes being alone and not be barge on twenty-four seven whether it's at work or her cell phone going off fifty-thousand times.

๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Likes her job

Keeping busy

Keeping things in order

Mystery

Men

Women

Seeing Justice done

Writing in a journal

Shopping

Dating interesting people

Surprises

Second chances

Partying

Enjoying herself

Her magic

๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

Running in circles

Not able to solve a case

Not finding anything new

People who aren't cooperating

People getting on her nerves

Taking advantage of her and her power as Inquisitor too

Hates paperwork

Not being able to go out

Her mother nagging at her

Pushed or prodded

Her mother's lectures about her sexuality

Doesn't like to be judged or feel like she can't do her job right

Ends up giving hell, but doesn't like doing that

Her age

๐“ž๐“ฌ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท:

The Inquisitor for The Magical Detective Agency

๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ:

Tracking spells

Runes

Defensive Magic/Offense Magic

Electrical Whip

Herbs/Potions

๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚:

Her Mother:

Caroline Rosewood (40 years old) (Alive)

Her Father:

Robert Rosewood (Deceased)

Brother:

Matthew Rosewood (26 years old) (Alive) (Across seas)

๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ:

None

๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ:

Ears and belly button

๐“”๐“ป๐“ช:

Modern Times

๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ:

Los Angeles

๐“‘๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ:

At an eariler age, Natalia has wanted to become The Inquisitor and has always felt a pulled to become one of the greatest Detectives in The Magical Force. Her brother did the same thing except he went in a different direction and being five years apart from each other. They don't have a great relationship with each other. Probably because of their father dying from a mysterious illness that took them away from them and their mother as well. From there, her brother went overseas and rarely came back at all. She likes the fact of how justice is to serve, but there were some things that she didn't agree with at all. Natalia knew that she wanted to be one, but with more of her style in it. She went into the Training Force and there were some obstacles when she realized that she has an attraction to both genders. At first, she was too ashamed to come out to her parents and had lost some great lovers that way as well, but it was a long time that she struggled with this inner turmoil. Nat refuses to give up and keeps striving forward to her goal. When she hit graduation and proving herself for the role by capturing a most wanted criminal that could read minds, but there was something more to that guy that she had captured. It was like he could, but also see in the future as well. So, she never thought twice about him. After that, she was given the role of Inquisitor and from then on she works her butt off to earn the respects of the older officers and the other agents as well. She never did have a partner, but an Inquisitor didn't need one. Finally, after some time, she came out to her parents that she was bisexual. That she had an attraction to the girls as well as the guys. Her father was all right with it, but her mother wasn't. Her brother was perfectly okay with it and told her that it took her forever to come out of the closet. There was a harsh argument between the two and she wanted nothing to do with her mother after that or her old ways. It was her life. Her mother didn't have the right to try and butt into her life. Her mother and she had their differences, but they finally came to a stable level. Except now, her mother is pushing her to marry a handsome male.

๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป:

She goes to the docks at night as she likes the feel of the sea air on her face and it's quiet there at night. No disturbances and no one would think twice to look there.

Back
Top Bottom