Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female [FxF, FxM, FuxF] Magical Mischief

Mischievous Mage

Call me Mischi
And yet again, I am here. Guess that's just me, now, vanishing for months at an end whenever life decides it's time. Fun. Anyway, for that reason, I'm just gonna put a disclaimer here:
I cannot guarantee long-duration presence here, it depends on whether or not things overwhelm me, and if I'm feeling okay enough.

With that said, time to talk about my preferences stuff, and rewrite things that no longer apply.

In general:
I only use drawn/anime references. No images of real people. If you want to use them, it's a different matter altogether, but I'm not using them. I'm not a fan of seeing/using pictures of real people when it comes to NSFW RPs.
Regarding my characters; I'm open to play ages between 15 and 28. The only exception to this is immortal characters, but even then they will physically be between 15 and 28.

When I'm sub:
- I play female characters
- Prefer female, shemale or herm/futa characters over males, especially for romantic/consensual stuff. I'm more open to males in a non-con setting (though females and such are still preferred)
- I want to be the shorter and younger character.
- Prefer partner's age to be 17-40s

When I'm dom:
- I play female, shemale or herm/futa characters.
- Only play with female partners
- Want to be the taller/older character
- Prefer partner's age to be 15-28

CURRENT CRAVINGS:
- Female/Futa Doms
- Mages
- Maids
- Non-con
- Dollgirls (Artificial Humans, with optional doll joints.)

***** Hypnotism - I love hypnotism when it's done well. Even (especially) when the victim is unwilling/doesn't understand it.
***** Magic - I love magic in RPs. Both worlds where magic is commonplace and where magic is almost unheard of. When it comes to the latter, I especially love it when the fact that one of the characters has magic is a crucial plot point.
**** Non-con RPs - I like darker themes in RPs, so this is high on my list. It's not a must, of course, just a preference.
**** Bondage - Chains and Ropes are greatly enjoyed. Chain my character to a wall, tie her up nice and tight, stuff like that is stuff I love.
**** Clothed Sex - Hitch up a dress, pull the panties to the side, and have some fun. Also includes wearing certain outfits with the express intention to have sex while wearing them.
**** FxF RPs - I like girls having fun together~
*** Consensual RPs - I still enjoy this, too!
*** Collars - Ties in with the Bondage/Non-con bits, and also with magic. Collars that seal away a mage's magic, or collars with chains/leashes are both appreciated.
*** Group Sex - Both in the sense of multiple characters being involved in it, but also optionally RPs involving multiple players. Primarily the former, though.
*** FuxF - Girls with extra 'bits' using them on other girls is a lot of fun.
*** Bad Ends - This can be interpreted in two ways. One being that the RP focuses on a bad end (an adventurer getting captured and corrupted) or an especially bad Bad End marking the end of an RP. The former is preferred of these two, though I'm open to discussion of the latter.
*** Pain Stuff - This is a very... situational kink. Depending on my mood, I can be open to it or very interested in it. At time of writing... it's the latter >.>
** MxF - Also still something I enjoy, but not in a consensual/romantic setup

- Toilet Stuff - No.
- Gore - No. The only exception to this is a Bad End to end the RP. Injuring a character, however, is okay, but discuss it first.
- Fisting - No thanks, not interested.
- Rimming/Anal Fingering - I don't want to be on the receiving or giving end of this.
- MxM/FuxFu - Not interested, sorry.
- Oversized Breasts - I prefer body parts being more on the realistic end.
- Sub M/Sub Fu - If I dom, I prefer your character being Female. If I sub, I prefer playing a female character.
- Discord RP - Not interested. PM preferred. Forum open to discussion.

Young Mage/Vampire
Young Mage/Evil Overlord
Young Mage/Rich Woman
Princess/Evil Overlord
Princess/Princess
Familiar/Mage of Adventurer
Maid/Master
Childhood Friend/Childhood Friend
Young Mage/Adventurer
Mage/Monstergirl

Since I'm open to being the Dom in an RP, RPs where YC and MC are swapped (so I play 'YC' and you 'MC') are okay with me too.

YC has long been considered a dangerous threat by a powerful faction. A magic school that not only educates it's students, but also effectively employs them as soldiers. Their students are strong mages and fighters, and have dealt with many supernatural threats before. But YC still stands, undefeated, locked in a constant fight against the magic school.

One day, MC falls into YC's hands. A student at the magic school, assigned to a task that would hinder YC in some way. They've been wounded and captured... and now YC is free to do with them as they please. Do they simply treat them as a slave, or do they try to convert them to their side.

And what of MC's views on all that's going on? Perhaps they aren't necessarily fully hostile to YC, instead simply doing what they were assigned to do by their school. Perhaps they could be convinced to give up the fight and simply become a non-combatant servant.

Or perhaps they hold sole great talent YC wants to exploit. Perhaps MC is not alone, and they've been captured alongside another student...

I'm always open to being GM'd! If you want me to GM, feel free to ask, but don't be disappointed if I say 'no'.

In this setup, I play a duo of mages, roughly the same age as eachother. Will refer to them as X and Y for convenience.

X and Y are either sisters, or long-term friends. They could be in a relationship with eachother, or just close. Both of them are mages, but there's something unique about them; their magic strength is amplified by the other's presence. Separate them, and both will be about average in strength, but together they are much stronger than average.

Add to that the fact that X has dabbled in long-forgotten forms of magic on top of Ice magic, and Y excelling in several different fields of magic, and the two girls are quite powerful.

So much so that having them under their control is very appealing for YC.

YC could be an evil overlord/lady of some kind, hoping to corrupt X and Y to serve them, a slaver hoping to sell them for a profit, or someone else entirely. Whatever they are, they make sure that X and Y get captured. What happens to them afterwards?

That's up to YC.

(This plot more easily fits a consensual/romantic setup than my others, though it doesn't necessarily have to be!)

YC is Evil. Or, well, that's what most people say. They are the 'big bad' of this setting, an Evil Overlord seeking to conquer the world, a powerful vampire or demon, or something else. Whatever they are, they've got heroes and aspiring adventurers out to try and kill them.

MC is one of them. The latter category, specifically. She's a gifted mage, and the motivation and energy to try and do good in this world. Unfortunately... she lacks the survivability to, and is easily defeated; either directly by YC, or by something else.

But, instead of having MC killed, YC takes pity on her, and decides to save her. Nurture her back to health while keeping her away from danger... that involves practically keeping her a prisoner in YC's lair, but it's for the best for MC. At least, that's what YC decides.

How things go depends on what sort of RP we want. YC and MC could fall in love, with either of them drawing the other to 'their side'. Or YC could treat MC as their precious pet, or just as a useful slave.

(A slightly weirder plot; more of a character concept that could be fit into any different plot)

MC is... not from this world. No matter how much she pretends to be. Visually, she is indistinguishable from natives to this world (either human, elf, or some species with animal ears/tails), but there is something about her that makes it clear that she does not belong to this world.

Her reason for being her is a mystery, but one way or another she gets involved with YC. YC could be an adventurer/hero, and MC would be their friend/companion. They could be evil, and MC could be an otherworldy advisor or a very interesting captive.

Or, if you want me to be the dom in a non-con setting, YC could be MC's victim/person of interest, unable to ever truly escape this Interloper's influence and attention.

(For this RP, I would like YC to be either Female or a Futa, hence why they are referred to as 'She', but I'm open to them being male)

YC is... ambitious. They seek power, power and control. They could be an aspiring noble, a queen, an evil overlady, or something else. They could already be established in their power, in the middle of conquering things, or just getting started. But, they have an issue; they are in need of a Mage.

Either magic in general is rare, so Mages are few and far between, or there is a specific type of magic YC would like to have access to but can't. The core part of her problem remains the same, though; she needs someone else to be this mage. If she can't control this magic themselves, they'll have to control someone who can.

This is where MC comes in, and where the setup diverges into two possibilities (or more, if you have ideas), see the spoilers:
MC is a gifted mage. There are very few like her, either because there are few mages in general, or because there are few who can do what she can do - or have as much potential as her. Despite this, however, she is not invincible. So, YC ensures that MC is brought before her, either willingly or by force (abducting her and bringing her to YC, or bringing YC to her).

YC gives MC a choice. She can serve YC willingly, as a loyal subordinate, ally, or perhaps more.
Or YC can force her obedience, turning her into a slave or pet.

There are no mages left alive that fit YC's criteria, though during either her conquests or studies, she comes across the next best thing. An ancient mage (or an ancient being of some other kind), long since sealed away; MC.

Realizing that MC is exactly what she's looking for, YC has MC revived/unsealed. Either directly under her control, or independently to let her make a choice; serve YC by choice or by force.

Below is my wishlist for this specific RP. Items in here would be 'nice to have', but are absolutely NOT mandatory. I'm totally fine with leaving anything out, as long as my likes/dislikes are taken into account. Some of these can be dark/weird,
- MC being brought before YC against her will (Possibly waking up in a cell after being knocked out/drugged/etc)
- Female/Futa YC, Female MC
- Vampire YC
- Non-con route (MC refuses to serve YC, so YC forces her to)
- Shock Collar (For if YC needs to punish MC)
- Hypnotism/Mind Control (In moderation, so MC isn't immediately turned into a mindless slave)
- MC initially being Human, but turned into a foxgirl/catgirl against her will to reinforce her status as the dom's pet
- MC being tattoo'd/marked/branded/etc to show she belongs to the dom
- MC being 15-19
- MC gradually being subjected to memory loss to stop her from resisting/trying to escape (being made to believe that serving YC is all she's ever done)

This is an additional/alternative twist to the story that I'm only really open to if your preferences and such click really well with mine/my wishlist:
MC is not one character, but two. Either both from the same route, or one each from either route.

They could both know eachother, in which case they have a crush on eachother/are in love, allowing YC to use that to her advantage (threatening to harm one to get the other to behave, etc). Or they don't know eachother, giving YC more control over how their relationship develops.

YC is a demon/demoness, evil overlord/lady, vampire, or something else, and has recently pillaged a village (on their own or with an army of minions). There was, however, one survivor; MC. Instead of killing her, YC decides to 'keep' her, perhaps as a slave, or with the intent of turning them to their side. Up to you!

In this world, mages are few and far between. MC is one such mage, a traveller who likes seeing sights and exploring the world. Her nature as a mage makes her a target, however, for people who want to use her magic for themselves. They could be slavers, hoping to sell her to the highest bidder. A wealthy noble, wanting to use her to show off to their noble friends and to become more influential. An ambitious ruler, hoping to use her to become more powerful. Or something else entirely.

In a world with a tech level not unlike the early 1900s of our world exists a luxury train. It travels through many countries, taking several days, and is considered the pinnacle of luxury. It's riders are catered to in any way possible - amazing food, luxurious cabins, beatiful sights.
Oh, and of course a complementary slavegirl for them to enjoy - and perhaps keep. These girls come in three classes - those who work on the train to earn moneyand are considered employees to some degree. They can be hired at any point during the trip, serving basically as prostitutes, but there are limits to what one can do with them.
Then there are the girls who have been bought and trained by the company. They have been trained to please the riders of the train, and are chosen by the person who they will serve at the start of the journey. As slaves, they have less rights than those that work for the company willingly, but are also protected to some degree, being company property.
And finally, there are the girls who have only just 'joined' the train as slaves. Often sold to the train by kidnappers or desparate family members, they're pure and untrained, and the company charges extra to let a rider have one of these girls - but they will get to keep her even after the journey ends if they so choose.

YC is a wealthy individual who has chosen to travel on this train. They can be oblivious to this 'tradition', but it's more than likely that they are fully aware of it. MC, meanwhile, is one of the girls who 'works' on this train - which 'class' she is is up to us to decide'. YC gets MC as their 'company' to enjoy for the duration of the journey - and perhaps beyond it, too.

MC is an... unusual person. She's a mage, eager to learn all sorts of things, and so she's decided to make a special book for herself she can use to store her knowledge in. Only... something went wrong, and now both the book and her body are 'her'. She needs mana to be supplied to the book to be awake, but in return both her book half and human half have gained unique properties.

Now, she is a living library and a great source of magic to whoever 'owns' her, which is easily achieved by attuning oneself to her book, supplying it with mana and making her dependent on you. This would be YC, and there are a few ways this can go:

YC is a Vampire. MC's human body cannot be turned, but heals quickly. Therefore, beyond her magical properties, she makes for a great source of blood on top of her magical abilities.

YC is an evil overlord-esque character. They have heard of MC's traits and abilities, and have decided that making her subservient would be an easy way to obtain a powerful asset.

YC is a scholar, and MC fascinates them. This could lead to a consensual relationship, or something a bit darker where she's an 'experiment' of YC. This could also be an alternative origin story.
YC is a mage. And not the nice kind of mage, either. The details are up to you, but one day, YC decides he should get a familiar. But not a bird or a cat or anything, no. Instead, he chooses MC. MC could be a human, some kind of monstergirl, or something else. Against MC's will, YC performs a ritual that binds MC to him, turning her into a familiar he can summon and banish at will.

From there on, things can go in various ways. Either it's a smut-focused RP, focused on what YC does to MC. Or it has story as well, and focuses on YC's journeys/adventures/etc with MC by his side.

Below, a list of sexual positions/situations/etc. I enjoy. X is the person the receiving end, Y is the person doing the penetrating/performing oral sex/etc.
- Mating Press
- X on Stomach, Y on top of them
- X bent over on a desk/table/kotatsu, stomach-down
- X sitting on a desk/table/kotatsu, facing Y
- X sitting at a table/desk, Y sitting/kneeling under the desk
- X sitting against the wall, chained up, facing Y
- Cowgirl position
- X on their knees (or standing), arms pulled behind them (or pinned to their back) by Y, who's behind them.
- X pressed up between two others, double penetration
- X riding one person cowgirl, while the other penetrates from behind
- Spitroast

Last edited:
I live. For now. Updated the first sentence - please read it - and added a new plot.

If you had RPs with me before I died to life, feel free to PM me again if you want to continue or set up something new.

Back
Top Bottom