Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF office play!

dykedom

Dust
Hello! Just throwing out a raw request thread here that will be refined after a while. I’m new to this site, but far from being new to roleplaying. My comfortable post length ranges from three to five paragraphs and I’m actually looking forward to starting a couple of plays based on my craving, with a couple of hours to spare after posting this up.

My numero uno plot:

MC is the manager of an office and I’ve hired a new intern, who desperately needs this internship to graduate. Being a failing student, if YC fails this internship, she would be kicked out of her university degree. Learning about that leverage that MC will have on YC, she proceeds to slowly and seductively dominate and educate YC, turning her into MC’s personal toy in the office. We’ll start slowly, maybe just a couple of forced positions to expose YC’s skin, but things will get exponentially heated once we get going.

This roleplay will be heavy on humiliation and degradation kinks, with quite a big emphasis on public play and exhibitionism. If you want to feel a new level of torment, embarrassment, coupled with inevitable orgasms while being exposed, feel free to message me, and we’ll get a plot up and going.

I can’t PM me anyone yet, so I’ll need to depend on you guys to hit me up.

I also do not care about your RL gender as long as you can write as a decent female character.

Till then,

Toodaloooo

Will be waiting.

Back
Top Bottom