Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super-Villain enslaves super-heroine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin

Star
Don't let the lower-cased nick confuse you; while my initial reason for coming to this site was in search an outlet for those submissive fantasies in which a partner can be so hard to find, most of my experience has been of the Dominant sort, and "Dominant" would certainly be the more apt term to describe my real life persona (which is perhaps why online I've been seeking submissive roles as of late, but I digress).

I do not want to role-play as characters who already exist in fantasy universes. I feel limited in my imagination when doing so, and often I'm highly critical of both myself and my partners for not playing the role the way it should be; "Oh. My. Gosh. Rogue would so NOT wear that top!" However, pulling from conventional archetypes is not only obviously ok, I encourage it. What I'm looking for from a female partner is a character who embodies the words Purity and Innocence as well as the vision of sexual beauty; fit, young, beautiful, incredibly curvy and naturally busty... you get my drift. Maybe she is even so innocent and sexually naive that she doesn't realize that her skin-tight outfit is so revealing. ^_^

I, on the other hand, am open to requests and direction, but if left to My own machinations would create a physical monster. A hulking behemoth of Muscle and Man who towers over the young girl, Who is also incredibly intelligent (as all Evil Master Minds are) as well as extremely powerful not only in His physical strength, but in his influence and assets as well.

The play could go in many directions, but the two most glaring possibilities from where I stand would be for her to be enslaved and kept as a toy against her will... OR... having been so good and innocent and pure for so long, His sexual onslaught releases something inside her that likes it... loves it... and eventually she begs for it and becomes His willing little pet. And servant. ^_^

Speaking of which, I really prefer long-term plays. I like lots of build-up, I like exploring psychological effects over time, seeing the transformation of a personality, and on and on I could go. To put it simply, I feel the play gets better and better as time goes on.

My limits would be animals, feces, mutilation (that doesn't mean there won't be abuse/pain; super-heroines can take a LOT of abuse ^_^ ), death, and other things I consider "strange" and usually don't come to mind when I list these things like "mummification" or "vore."

I prefer IRC or AIM, but could also do YIM or PMs. ... Man that's a lot of abbreviations. So, yeah, please PM if you're interested. Thanks!

Not only have I been wanting to do a Superheroine/villain rp. But I happen to have a hulking behemoth of muscle and man named Archmallion that you can see here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://aheartsdarkness.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=83333443">http://aheartsdarkness.webs.com/apps/ph ... d=83333443</a><!-- m -->

While he is definitely a bruiser type villain, he is actually quite intelligent. And he loves to partake in mortal vices, especially with female superheroes who can entertain him in combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom