Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Freedom in Air and Silk (DigitalSiren x BimboBrandi)

Bunny

Ξ± Π½eΞ±rΡ‚'Ρ• Ξ± Π½eΞ±vy Π²Ο…rdeΙ΄
Staff member
𝔻𝕖𝕖𝕑 π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•§π•–π•£
π•Šπ•™π•– π•šπ•€ π• π•Ÿπ•– π•’π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•˜ π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ,
π•Šπ•₯π• π•Ÿπ•–-π•₯𝕠𝕀𝕀𝕖𝕕 𝕓π•ͺ π•”π•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•§π•–π•£ π•“π•¦π•π•π•šπ•–π•€
𝔹𝕦π•₯ 𝕀𝕙𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕦π•₯, π•“π•£π•–π•’π•œ 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖,

π•Šπ•₯π• π•Ÿπ•–-π•¨π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•”π•™π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•€ 𝕔𝕒𝕀π•₯ 𝕠𝕗𝕗...

There would come a time in a life, where the weight of the world became too much. Be it the pressure of responsibility weighing on shoulders not prepared to bear so much or slowly burning up in a world of abuse and torment. When that breaking point came, there were only three options. Shaking loose the bonds and flee the pain or responsibility, hold the course and hope for the strength to continue, or collapse beneath the weight. Kiara had tried for the second option for as long as she could, trying to hold out. Hoping the promises made to her would actually come to fruition. That she could dance. That she wouldn't be used and thrown away by anyone within the inner circle. That they wouldn't rape her when she was unwilling or beat her after. She'd only been with the gang since turning eighteen, twenty three now, the five years in their service had been hell like.

It hadn't started that way. When she had been spotted by Nathen, the leader of Hellions, she'd been flattered by his attention. Nathen was handsome, a man of power and he'd spoiled her as they had begun to see each other. Though, Kiara had just been the flavor of the year. It had been a year in which she'd fallen in deep with the gang and in love with Nathen. At least.. it had felt like love. Rose colored glasses had hidden the strings attached to the gifts and the web he'd woven around her until she was trapped. The abuse had started shortly after Nathen had grown bored of her and the liberal passing of her along the gang's top lieutenants. All the while, there were promises of allowing her back to her old life.. But it was always next week, next month. Months became years and somehow Kiara lost track of time, the years fusing together into a blur.

This isn't what she had wanted. This life. Once upon a time, Kiara had dreamed of dancing. Of being a prima ballerina. She had been on track for her dreams when she'd been blindsided by Nathen. In those five years, her dreams had slipped through her fingers like water. No matter how she tried, she couldn't hold onto those dreams.

--β™‘--
It hurt to breathe, each intake of break sent searing pain through her chest. Hale hadn't been gentle and when she had fought back he had decided to put her in her place. She couldn't do this anymore. Kiara had left with nothing but the clothing on her back. None of the jewelry, money or clothing that had been given to her over the years. Leaving was terrifying and she knew that Nathen wouldn't just let her go. She needed someone to take her in, who could protect her and the only name that came to mind was Vincent. He'd been the second in command of the Hellions before he'd left. Kiara couldn't say she knew him well, but he had always been kind to her, but he had never once stepped in to protect her either. His words had been kind and he would go out of his way to see her home safely... Would he take her in? Honestly Kiara wasn't sure.

The sun was setting as she slipped out of the cab, wind ruffling her strawberry golden blonde hair, the ends dyed pink, the transition almost seamless. A small hand caught the errant locks and one ear flickered as she stared up at the glowing sign of the club. Fortune. Kiara's teal eyes moved to the darkened windows. A strip club? It wasn't shocking she guessed. Perhaps Vincent was much better than Nathen. But anything would be better than the hell she had been in, wouldn't it? Her hand fell, wrapping around her middle as the cab drove off. Wind still swirled around her, playing with her hair, the soft wealth of her tail and her white sundress. The white fabric clung to her body, showing off her petite form. Some of the men under Nathen had made comments about her breasts, her legs and it had been frequent enough that Kiara wondered if she was pretty at times. As a Kitsune, she didn't match a lot of her kind. She wasn't tall, lanky. She didn't have huge breasts... No, Kiara was 4'11. Her body curved in the right places, but not enough to make her into a sex symbol. Before Nathen and his gang, Kiara had thought she was beautiful. Not the conceited kind, she had just been happy in her own skin. That was no longer true.

Sighing, she winced and bit her lower lip hard to keep from crying out. "I can do this..." The sweet tone of her voice soft, as she talked to herself. If Vincent wouldn't help her, she would need to try and leave the city. Once Nathen found she was missing, he'd be furious. She wasn't his current favorite, but he saw her as his. He didn't like when his playthings, discarded or not decided to run away. The sign wavered in her eyes and Kiara brushed her hands over her eyes, dashing the tears away. White lace heels propelled her forward, each step causing her pain. Pulling the door open she was greeted with a dim interior, though it wasn't as dark as she might have pictured a strip club being. Music played from somewhere near the stage, but much like the lighting, it didn't match what she pictured. Though the sun was just setting, there were a handful of customers and dancers. Some waitresses wove their way between the clients. I can do this. The words echoed once more as she headed to the bar.

The man behind the bar looked to her with a smile, friendly as he polished a glass. "Hey, what can get you?" He set the freshly cleaned glass down and waited. "I don't want a drink.. I was looking for Vincent?" Nodding he didn't ask her any more questions, figuring that Kiara was here for a job. It was why most girls came in. "Take a seat, what is your name love?" "Kiara" Picking the glass up he filled it with coke and added some cherries before setting it before her with a wink as she slipped onto the stool. "On the house Kiara. Sit tight and I will go get the boss man." She watched as the bartender slipped from behind the bar and to a door off to the side, vanishing behind it. In the dim lights, the markings on her cheeks seemed to shimmer, the iridescent marks catching the low light. Reached for the glass, Kiara hissed in pain, fangs flashing as she held her breath. Breathing would only make it hurt more. Her tail swished in agitation, her ears flattening as she rode the wave of pain.

Vincent had been sitting back in the office, he wasn't the type of leader that just hung out in the back room, but sometimes the backroom work needed to be done. He was wearing a T-shirt with black Jeans and boots, his long Blonde hair tied up in a bun on top of his head. He had a slight headache from looking at all these numbers, they really weren't his strong point and he had thought about hiring someone to take care of it all, but he couldn't really afford to, and he didn't really trust anyone either. This place, it wasn't about what it seemed, it wasn't a bunch of girls that were out there shaking their ass to get dick, or money. The people that worked for Vince, the women and the guys, they were all here for one reason, to be part of something.

The Hellions had been wrong, they had convinced people like Vincent that their way was the only way, then they had terrorized people into playing along. They'd extorted protection money from local businesses, nothing was going to happen to them, but after they had smashed a place up people just paid to keep them away. The drugs on the street were being pushed by them, they ran the prostitutes, They were bullies. It had taken Vince a while to work himself up to a place where he could break from them without the repercussions, but when he had done it he had established himself as a force for good. He'd established The Collective, the group at first consisting of the disenfranchised among the Hellions, but later expanding to recruit a few others too. From there he had established the club as a haven for those who needed one. It appeared the way it did because it was an appearance that would appeal to people outside of the usual suspects, it wasn't just lowlifes that would come to a strip club after all. But appearances could be deceiving, and the women here, well they were free.

He looked up as he saw Marco enter, and then as he heard why the bartender was in there he had to do what he could to suppress a smile, he did remember Kiara, though he was a little confused as to why she was here now. He remembered the Kitsune girl having a hard time with the Hellions, he remembered how she had been passed from one to another when Nathen had had enough of her. He hadn't taken advantage when it had been his turn, the two had just hung out and talked, but he hadn't ever let any of the others know that. Nor had he tried to stop what was going on, he had been scared of what would have happened to him at the time. That was why when the gang had been beating her he had taken his turns too, something he felt extra guilty about because she really didn't deserve that.

"I'll be right there.."

He told Marco before taking a deep breath and trying to gather himself. Once he was alone again he took a bottle of whiskey from the drawer and took a drink, a little Dutch courage before he faced her again. Pulling himself to his full 6'4" he headed out to the bar area, crossing to her. She looked just as beautiful as ever, her Blonde hair was more Rose gold with a hint of pink at the end, but those eyes, and those ears, and the tails. It was undoubtedly the same girl..

"Hey."

was all he could offer. It was weak and he knew it, but it was still the best he could do. Hopefully it would get easier from here.

Was she making a mistake running to Vince? He'd never touched her sexually, but he had been a part of the group beatings. There had always been an odd sweetness about him, as if skipping his turn or making sure she got home safe was his way of trying to make amends for hurting her. He had been Nathen's second hand man since before she'd joined. Was he really all that different? Fear could do a lot of things to a mind and Kiara wondered if she was trading one leash for another. The club seemed similar to the sort of places Nathen had. In the time that she waited, a handful of minutes really, she was slowly spiraling out. Would he just give her back to Nathen?

Looking up at the sound of his voice, Kiara's bright eyes met his own and she frowned softly. She was wasting precious time, she should try and get a greyhound.. Her tails swayed slightly, moving in an agitated way as her ears lowered. Her eyes skimmed his face and she exhaled and then winced. Breathing hurts. Right. The pain slowly subsided and she shifted on her stool, trying to ease the ache in her torso. "Hey," the word was offered back and she fought the urge to bolt. She was here now after all.

Looking to her coke as it gathered condensation along the glass she fought to figure out how to ask for help. He didn't owe her anything and shielding her might cause an issue between him and Nathen. Helping might be more trouble than it was worth. Her eyes shifted to him. He looked good, he had his own place. He didn't need this. "Sorry, I think I might be wasting your time." Leaving her untouched cherry coke on the bar top. "Thanks for the drink," she offered a half hearted smile to Marco and looked to Vince again. "Was nice to see you again."

Slipping from the stool her tails swayed and her back to him, he wouldn't be able to see the way her face tightened with pain. Nothing could hide the way her ears flattened and her tails curled inwards. Those signs could never be hidden. Had she not just decided to flee from her own stupid idea of coming here, she might have allowed herself time for the pain to vanish. However, she had... so she began to head towards the door. If Kiara hurried she might be able to catch the next greyhound and be out of the city before the morning. Did.. they run after dark? "Fuck.." the word whispered. It would be her luck that this idiotic idea cost her the bus.

Nathen might forgive her for being gone the night... Maybe. Though it was unlikely. Not once Hale told him about how she'd been such a bad girl. His words. Her hands curled into fists, her nails biting into her palms. Turning back she looked to Vincent, there was fear in her eyes, as the reality of what this stop had cost her. They would be looking for her... Not just Nathen and Hale, but the whole gang. "I know.. we don't know each other and you owe me nothing.. but I need help." Her eyes flickered to the side, as if she expected a member of the gang to stroll through the door at her back. "I messed up..." Had she not fought back, just let Hale have his way....

Vince could see how terrified she was, he'd seen it more than once since starting this place, since trying to make a home for all of those who had nowhere else to go.

"It's OK Kiara, I'm not with them anymore, they aren't welcome here"

He told her, trying to reassure the cute little fox girl that it was OK for her to be here. He was sure he knew what might have been in her mind. In his past he hadn't exactly done everything he could to protect her, that was something that he was going to have to live with even if he did regret it, but at the same time the fact that she had felt safe enough with him to seek his help did make him feel a little better.

"Come with me, we can talk in the office. Nobody will say that you are here.."

He offered his hand to her, his paw looking huge compared to her smaller and more delicate one. Then he turned to a blonde girl, one who looked the type to want to work in a strip club

"Make up a spot in the bunkhouse please, our guest is going to need it.."

Skylar might look the kind to be working here but her appearance wasn't exactly her choice. She was a transgender woman who had gotten into a relationship with a plastic surgeon. He had coerced her into becoming more and more of a bimbo, convincing her that she needed more and more work done to escape looking too masculine.. then he'd had an affair and decided to leave her, charging her for all the work he had done.

Vince led the kitsune back towards the office, offering her a seat before taking his own

"First off, I need you to know that who I was in the past, that's not me. This is a safe place where we take care of one another, nobody is gonna try any of the shit that flew with Nathen..I just need you to trust me."

She heard the words, but it was hard to put it into perspective. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, no, with everything he had done to her.. others, she couldn't recall a singular time that Vince had ever lied to her. It was the wealth of time with Nathen that seemingly vanished. Her ears still lay flat, but her tails relaxed a bit as she looked up at him. They were not welcome here. The words echoing in her mind. They might be welcome here, but was he any better? One leash for another... While he'd never taken his turn to fuck her, the paradox of him hitting her still stood against all of the other small acts of kindness. He had been the second in command, Kiara thought he wouldn't do anything he wouldn't want to... but what if that wasn't true? Had he felt he was just as trapped?

Taking him in she nodded after a moment. What choice did she have? Vince said she was safe here. After a moment with his hand held before him, her own smaller hand sounded his. His skin was warm and it made her want to smile. His face turned and her eyes followed his as he spoke to a woman she'd never meet. A small, shy smile was offered to her before Vincent led her to the back room. Her fingers slipped from his as he motioned to the chair. Her eyes stared at the chair for a long moment, it was lower than the stool... but she couldn't hide her injuries forever, if he didn't already know.

Slowly she sank into the chair, her eyes closing and her nails biting into her palms tightly as the pain rippled through her. She managed to not cry out, but where her ears had been slowly rising, they now lay flat to her head once more. Hissing, the sound almost feline, she slowly opened her eyes. More pupil than iris she nodded slowly. The pain was slow to fade and Kiara's body was tense still, even in the chair. "Okay," it was all that was offered for a moment. "I'd earn my keep.." It was pathetic, but they had never really talked much and while he was offering her a safe place she didn't know what to really make of it. There wasn't distrust... but a wariness.

Vince nodded

"I know, but I'm not worried about that right now."

He answered straight, leaning forward a bit in his chair, lowering his voice so as they could speak quieter

"I'm not going to hurt you, i'm not going to send you away, but I need to know what you are into, what did you do that has you in so much trouble.."

He didn't want to guess, but if he had to it was probably something to do with Nathen, the guy was an asshole, and she had suffered enough by his hand already. Vince knew he should have done more, he was high enough up he could have put a stop to things to an extent, but he couldn't do it then and it was too late now. The truth was that Vincent had been scared of Nathen, and though he outranked a number of the guys most loyal lieutenants he had known that he'd had to play a careful game with them too.

"I need the truth, so I can protect you, keep you safe. Please Kiara..."

Breathing slowly she nodded, as the pain faded. Kiara couldn't help but wonder if there was a reason he didn't question it, that pain she was in. He knew what life with the gang had been like... he'd hurt her more than once with Nathen. One leash for another, the words just played in her mind over and over. That fear was hard to shake, no matter what Vince said. Kiara wanted to trust him, but right now she had nothing other than his word to go off of and her past experience.

"I ran away," The words were soft, emotionless. Her eyes flickered to his face as her ears slowly lifted, the pain having passed for the moment, tails flickering. "You know how Nathen is with his playthings. He will use, abuse and share me.. but at the end of the day, I am still his." Her eyes slipped away from him, not wanting to watch his face. Kiara couldn't see any of the number of emotions that might pass across his handsome face.

"Hale took your place. Not sure if you knew who filled that hole you left," She wasn't sure if he knew, but it was relevant. Hale had been lower down in the ranks, but his cruelty was a match for Nathen's. "Nothing had changed. Sometimes Nathen would want me, when I had fallen out of favor, I was free game for anyone who wanted me." Hugging herself slightly, Kiara's tails curled around her, as if protecting her.

"I didn't want to sleep with him" Hell, she never wanted to sleep with any of them.. some were easier, others harder. She'd been raped more than once. Shivering, Kiara closed her eyes. "But, that never matters... This time though I fought back." A hand lifted and her nails lengthened into delicately lethal claws. "He beat me for my refusal... For daring to defend myself." He'd then raped her.. Hale had seemed to like that it hurt her further. Which was the last straw. "It's why I ran. I didn't know where else to come."

She didn't look at him, her hand long since dropped back into her lap, her claws gone. "That is the truth."

Vince listened patiently, not saying anything, not judging. She was right, he did know how it was with Nathen, he knew just how spiteful he had been, and he did regret being a part of that. He really had changed, and he guessed this was how he proved it. He did react once, when she told him that Hale had taken his spot, Hale was a cunt, Vince would gladly have put a bullet right into his skull without a thought. His eyes were drawn as she displayed her claws, He had never seen them before, but he wasn't going to ask about them now.

"Is that why you are in pain?"

he questioned, but there was actual compassion behind his voice.

"Nobody will hit you here, nobody will harm you. You belong to nobody, none of the girls do."

he told her, wanting her to know that she was safe, wanting her to understand just how this world worked. He knew she had doubts, it was natural that she would after what she had been through, what she had seen, what she had seen Vince do.

"Kiara, I truly am sorry for the way I acted towards you before, for hurting you. It, well it means a lot to me that you trusted me to come here, even if you are scared, even if you feel like you have no other choice. You always have a choice here.."

and that was the truth. She would always have a choice for as long as she was with him, regardless of what had happened in the past. he would do everything he could to keep her safe, to make sure that Nathen couldn't get his hands on her, or worse, Hale.

"oh and fighting back, you did a good thing. Those fuckers deserve everything that they get."

A small nod was offered. "Yes," Kiara frowned, her lips pulling down at the edges as the phantom memory of moments ago flashed across her ribs. The Compassion in Vince's voice however made her smile some, a half smile of gratitude for the emotion. Her head tilted and she bit the inside of her cheek. She wanted to trust him, she did.. As if he could see that hesitation, Vince apologized.

Teal eyes misted over with tears and she smiled some, another nod offered. "You were mostly kind to me," Her voice softened. "You never took your turn, walked me home.." She didn't feel the need to bring up when he'd helped Nathen beat her. It had always been at odds with everything else. Something that had puzzled her. "It always confused me, if I am being honest."

You always have a choice here.

The words sounded like paradise and Kiara smiled again as he told her fighting back was a good thing. It had finally been enough.. Her body ached and for a moment, Kiara let her eyes close and she inhaled. "May.. I ask you something?" Slowly, her eyes opened and she took him in. Vince had always been handsome, but now there was something else around him. He wasn't happy in the moment, but Kiara felt like since leaving.. he'd been happier.

She hoped he had been. Hoped she would be.

Back
Top Bottom