Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Estranged daughter seeks Daddy... (f for M or NB)

Invalid Nickname

Planetoid
Hello and welcome!

In this request thread I will be searching for Father/daughter RP... If the title wasn't obvious enough. I do not, however, want one in which the father has been much if any part of MC's life. That's what estranged means... Not that I'm weird. Though I am.

I would like there to be an actual reason for YC's absence from MC's life, not just that he ran off, or didn't bother keeping in touch when splitting from mom. Military, prison, spy, died and recently come back to life, abducted by aliens, gender change, YC was really young (underage, and she wasn't) when mom got pregnant, or mom simply never told YC she was pregnant... All acceptable excuses to varying degrees of realism. Or try to come up with your own reason... It is your character.

Ideas (Feel free to pitch one of your own ideas as well)

~Surprise daughter - MC may have known YC as a young child or not, but this idea works best if dad didn't even know of MC's existence before child services shows up at your door to give you your 15-17 year old daughter. YC likely having no idea how to be a father and MC with a whole slew of daddy issues, not really knowing each other and having that connection, there's bound to be sparks...

~Dancing daughter - Maybe YC recently started working at the strip club (bouncer, bartender), or MC did, or YC is simply there with friends, etc... We could know each other, or not at all. But while MC was on stage and our eyes met from across the room there was an instant connection...

~We didn't know - YC was everything I knew about my father, right age, right build, right hair and eye color... A perfect outlet for MC's daddy issues. MC was another tight young co-ed just the way you liked them. (Maybe even petite enough to seem younger) And packed full of daddy issues. What started as a one night stand turned into a repeat performance that became something more... Right up until you saw a picture of my mother, or... I took you home to meet her! (This can obviously work well along with the previous idea... Or even toned down for a regular dance club.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom