Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

“I can't believe you would make your girlfriend your brainwashed fertile hyper-sexy rapeslave fuckpet before *Me*, the hottest girl in school.

elegant_deviant

Planetoid
**All Characters/Roles Herein Are 18 or Older.**

"I mean. I get it. She's stupid hot. All that gorgeous blond hair. I'm bi as fuck and I fantasize about her kind of all the time. I think about doing what you're doing right now, really, forcing her to throatfuck a giant cock with the drool so thick and slimy down her tits that it looks like a fucking second-skin.

No, I didn't misspeak. I fantasize about other girls choking on big Cocks. That's the kind of bi I am. I just never thought a Cock like Yours really...existed. Ungh. God.

You're really giving it to her. It looks like she's resisting a little. It was smart of you to bind her hands like that.

Oh fuck. Slap her that hard again and she's going to need a night in the hospital. Do it?

Oh. Your cum makes it possible for her to come back from your brutality? That's so hot. I love that. She's so fucking hot. Look at her. That tight little body. Ungh.

Honestly, all of us in the cheerleading squad were sort of stunned when she agreed to go out with you in the first place a month ago or whatever it was. Did you start hypnotizing her then?

But then, if it started then, why are you only getting so fucking big like...today? Yes, okay, I was spying on you. I'm sorry. You're really fucking hot, okay? You're big. Like, stupid big. You're like...mega-big. And hard. And tall. And muscles. Ungh. Excuse my drool.

You're mostly muscles. Muscles turn me on so fucking much.

And she's becoming like, even hotter. You're fucking with her somehow, right? Fucking with both of you? How else did you grow like two feet and she's like a foot taller and all in her legs and she's grown 36E tits but still lost like thirty pounds?

I don't even think she's breaking a hundred ell bees at this point and, fuck. Ungh. She looks so good sucking you off like that. Can she even hear me? Is all she's able to think about is your Cock? Hot.
Speaking of hot, though.

I'm hot. I'm crazy hot. I'm the hottest girl at school by like, a magnitude of some? I'm the cheerleading captain. I've got modeling offers left and right. I'm barely even eighteen and I'm a virgin and my measurements are so fucking sparkling sexy they ought to be a fucking firework-laden bitmoji.

So what's the deal, man? Why fuck up her brain and body before mine? I'm not good enough to have my brain melted by your magnificently mammoth Cock, is that it? If you can make her that much hotter, upgrade her like a fucking computer, think about what my superior genes will do when you download your white hot seed into my Cock Processing Unit.

Yeah, that's C-P-U. I'm clever like that. I'm crazy hot and crazy smart. Another reason you should have fucked me up first. Nobody in this entire town will be able to be a better confidant for you while you build your hot-as-fuck super-goddess harem.

You are building a harem, right? Like, there's no way one girl is enough for you, right? You Deserve to Fuck and Rape and Enslave and Impregnate as many beautiful girls as You like, babe. You're like, God.

I just want to be Your Goddess, that's all.

The noise? Oh. that's just what's in the trunk I brought with me.

What's in the trunk?

Well.

Know how I'm kind of crazy enough to see a fucking musclebound giant fuck up the brain of his girlfriend and immediately come begging for him to do the same to me?

Well...I didn't immediately come here. And my crazy didn't start with you.

See...I didn't really get to watch you fuck up her brain from the start? And I'd like to. I'd like to stroke You off while You fuck. Someone. Up.

So I might have called an emergency meeting of some cheerleaders, some who I hate and some who I adore, and I might have kind of knocked them over the head with something heavy and I might have left them bound and gagged in the trunk there.

(When I'm saying I might have done that, I definitely that. It made me wet as fuck. It always does. I thought about You the whole time and I found out that it makes me cum to hurt others for You. Sir. Babe. Darling. Ungh.)

Make them your slaves. Make them your victims. There's that drool again. I don't care if you rape them or murder them or beat the fuck out of them or whatever.

Just so long as I get to help.

And just so long as I'm your favorite from now on. Okay?

And I'm not used to saying this, so don't get used to it, but...Please?”

- - - - -

Crazy hot crazy girl in love with You, even though You're clearly about to fuck up the entire human race. I know this talks over your potential character some, but that's strictly for the purposes of laying out some hot smutty set-up, and I don't want to do that in a play.
I've got so much to say about what turns me on and off that I wrote a profile! Everything I write is hot as fuck, so check that out too! Please message me with hot thoughts related to this! I'd love to chat or play; I usually adore chatting first, but I've had lots of fun playing first as well.

Back
Top Bottom