Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Fantasy and romance of many kinds! Returning characters in both categories, 1 spot open.

RainbowMoon

Planetoid
Heya!

I'm making this MxM/NBxM thread in the hope of possibly finding some good fun times with a couple top or bottom players. I myself play both, depending on inspiration and the idea in general. This thread started small, but over time I've had to add in quite a bit of little things, that have made it pretty big, but do stay with me here ^^

Some quick things about me:
- I tend to write at least a good few paragraphs, sometimes more sometimes less depending on how much I get from You.
- I reply daily or I aim at least weekly, depending on my work schedules.
- That being said, I'm very patient with replies. I will nudge at you after a while if I'm extra fond of the story, but if it goes to like 1-2 months without a reply or a word at all, I won't ask after you. Talk to me if you're going for a hiatus or call it quits, that's fine!
- Please, understand that I would hope for replies more than once a month.
- I'm not here right now for a super deep story roleplay, so most of my plots will be romance heavy with varying amount of sex. Sometimes things happen on 1st page of replies sometime on 16th page.
- I don't like plot:smut ratios since they just restrict the natural flow if you ask me. If the characters click, then let them.
- OOC chat is welcomed!
- I consider myself literate, I have well over 10 years of roleplaying experience thus far. I'm flexible in reply length.
- I ONLY roleplay in PM, for the sake of keeping track of them easier!
- I don't do switch characters due to past experiences, but I can play bottom or top just fine!
- As a mention, I like it when things make sense. With this I mean it doesn't make too much sense if two characters just see each other, not a word and then they're having sex like lovers. There has to be something in between to make things work out... Makes sense?

CONSENT IS ALWAYS A MUST!

So what do I like then?
I'm ALL for Fantasy, Sci-fi, all non-human. I want SOMETHING in, typical modern Human scenarios are 80% of the time hella boring and if I want to have a normal non-fantasy human modern slice of life. Human, possibly non-fantasy settings that still go are Medieval settings.
HOWEVER, that does not mean I don't play or don't accept human characters in a fantasy or sci-fi setting!

I had an f-list but it's simply a huge list and a bit outdated, so I'm simplifying things out. Unless something is mentioned below in my NO-list, then ask about specifics. Don't be afraid! Worst that can happen is that I say no.

- Almost any fantasy races in a pairing, open to many combos!
- Size differences! For example, an orc and a human, or a huge demon and an elf, you get the point
- Corruption is always lovely if it fits ( as in, i.e. someone sweet and kind turns more morally grey, or from innocent to very sexually active)
- Sweet lovemaking, passionate, loving with kisses and praise
- Rough sex, still with aftercare, but more passion less sweetness (my tops go this direction usually.)
- Multiple orgasms/longer sessions
- Interracial
- Praise
- Sounds described/mentioned
- Horned(and horny) characters
- 2 tops 1 bottom, would love to get to try this as bottom sometime, but it always ends up the other way around. (this would be really nice to try out)
- Light restrains, say cuffs, ties, some ropes
- Blindfolds & gags
- Toys
- Breeding or attempting of it

- Non-consensual scenarios in any form
- Humiliation/Extreme humiliation
- Degradation
- Cheating in any way
- Malicious Physical or verbal abuse
- Ageplay
- Fandoms (excluding Pokemon and even then No Canon characters)
- Scat
- Watersports
- Alternative pregnancy / Male pregnancy
- Fisting
- Petplay, parent and child play etc. similar things. (Something very brief like wearing a leash and collar is okay and calling MC a pet, but don't make them eat from a bowl, they're still people.)
- Children, I don't like them in the roleplays, obviously not sexually, but not really other ways either. Some brief side characters, fine, but not in any longer term role.
- Feet
- Prolonged nipple play, while it's ok to touch them, to tease them etc, but don't make it a focus point. Honestly I don't know how to write a response to it as I never got the appeal.
- Hard facials/facials/having excessive amounts of semen on their face. Elsewhere than the face? Go wild.
- Rimming

Thank you.

Now about those ideas finally? Anything?... Pairings?
- human x any other species, (I will be down for most species, ask away!)
- About anything with demons
- HMM, I'd love naga or mermen, can have a human form as well, but both of those so lovely races for sure to play as or against!
- Werewolves
- Escaped Experiments (craving)
- Cursed someone x anything (craving)
- Possibly some soulmate or just mate scenario

Anything more... Specific? At all?
As for more specific ideas, I tend to get my inspiration from pictures. I will always look for a face claim of my character and they are mostly artistic, drawn images of various qualities from realistic to anime. I very rarely use real images, but sometimes the look or aesthetic is what I'm looking for and thus I might use a real image. Ideas vary from vague ideas to presenting the character I have for that image and/or a possible scenario for them. We can figure things out together from there, which fits us. The scenarios are not a must set in stone, but merely ones that I can see them in and what the pairings can be in the end for each one.

Additionally, I don't use face claims of already created characters if I know that they are a character! i.e. I would not pick a picture of Peter Pan or Ranma from Ranma½ since I know those characters and I know the person in the image is said character. So if you see some character from somewhere used as a face claim, I do not know said character. Please don't point characters you might spot to me as it will ruin both characters (original and mine) overall for me if it is something like what you will see in these spoilers below. I draw inspiration to said characters and prompts directly from the image or think it is fitting to my mental image of them. I also as real images go, don't use celebrities if I recognize them since it bothers me.

SO. I present you some images that I would love to have as my characters mainly, and what their possible scenario could be:

Seeking to play bottom more at the moment, but I'm willing to hear out ideas for tops too.

1. Garm, orc
382fcf1e1f9414a6313e0b2203b120cd.jpg

An orc, could be a wanderer or a tribe's member. A warrior type either way, protective of his kind and will fight a bear bare handed for it if need be. A strong mind, in the good and the bad, the good being his undying loyalty and love to his partner, the bad that he is also very possessive of his partner and when he wants something, his lust is strong and very hard to stop him from satisfying it. Rough around the edges.

He may find someone on his travels that he brings with, or something sparks his want on someone. Ideally both are into the idea of partnership, with plenty of some possibly rough and passionate sex within. Whether it is in his tribe or someone else's place, a heated time of some orc loving would be fun to do if you ask me. As for a coherent plot going for this, not sure. Suggestions are all welcome

3. Kayran, Northern mountain elf
c36b01190978db1cc8b563d397c651bc.jpg
502be26ba626f354400ba201844568be.jpg

Imagine a sort of a mix of an elf and a mountain giant, towering, strong built and basically a walking furnace. That is what these elves are, usually gentle giants. Accustomed to the snowy mountains and cold Northern climates and rough terrain unlike their southern brethren in their lush forests and fields. Helping one another when needed is what keeps them strong and their traditions alive. Some are nomads, some live in small villages mostly amongst themselves.

Kayran, Kay, is in the nomadic lifestyle, usually remaining in the Northern climate since that is what he knows best. With him he has a loyal companion, that of a large mountain dog that he has had since it was just a pup. They keep one another warm in the cold, hunt together and share their meals together. Sometimes they trade with the villages they come across, food, pelts, animal bones, other trinkets he might have found. From time to time he does wander down from the mountains to the warmer areas to see what's there to find, but usually he always returns to the North.

Lately he's been seeking a purpose, just surviving and getting by hardly is fulfilling at this point after the years he's been around, the Wanderer and his Hound.

Alternatively, a mix of a werewolf/weredog and an elf? This companion dog could also be a second form, I think he has plenty of possibilities. I see this set in an older fantasy setting, at most with somewhat primitive guns, thinking humans' tech. Open to talk about more ideas for him and his world/setting ^^

3. Don, half-demon, Returning!

Two sides of the same coin, yet both always present. A single body with a demon and a human soul within to fight for control. Son of the Devil, his mother a mere human who died when he was young. A half blood, who didn't quite get the memo of how half bloods work. Instead, he has a demon and a human souls in one, one for if he had been a full blood of either race. The demon a teaser, cruel at times and doesn't care at all of any humans, truth be told, they can all burn in his opinion if they're not to benefit him. Except his mother, the sweetest woman, burned in the inferno of Hell upon reaching the point of the Devil not being interested anymore in her. The human, on the other hand, still a bit of a tease, but much more sympathetic towards humans and hates demons with a burning passion for what he has endured.

Being the black sheep of the Devil's lineage, he was tossed from the infernal palace after he was old enough to fend for himself. He still had the blood of the Devil, so it'd be crime against the dark lord himself to kill the half blood son directly

He found himself within the world of humans, where demons rampaged at some parts and terrorized humans, while humans created a whole career around dealing with them. Demon hunters get the rough treatment in most places, unless there is a problem which requires their aid. As the half blood's human side had managed to take most of the control for himself and due to both sides' mutual hatred and bitterness towards their father, it was a natural even if ironic match to become such a demon hunter. His aim to get revenge for the only person who ever cared for him as a child, his mother, and to take over the Devil's throne, for his demon side at least. His human side? Revenge equally, but has no interest in gaining the throne of demons. Instead he wants to rid the world of demons and help the humans live in peace.

His human side is, well, human and when he is in control, he has no full domain over his demonic abilities. Thus, he has to rely on weapons, which for him mean a pair of bladed gauntlets. He still possesses the physical strength, endurance and regeneration as a human, even if weakened, but he makes it work for him. His hair soft blonde with blue eyes like his mother's.

However, the moment the demon gains control, the soft blonde turns pitch black and gentle blue to fiery red and orange. He gains claws of his own, no need for melee weapons, as his demonic strength and speed enables him to gore his opponents with usually little effort. Additionally he gains the powers of his demonic blood, granting him the ability to control sheer gravity to an extent as creating shielding or slicing force with his will power, or hatred, whichever you prefer to call it. He is often very angry in this demonic form.

Though once the demon has the control, it will fight hard to keep it over the human. Their fight for control of the body can be seen outside, too, with the hair color changing half way and only one eye, for example. The two sides constantly bicker and argue, but they have the survival instinct. They share a single body and if that body is in danger or dies, so do the both of them. So at times, when things get extreme, they will work together to survive no matter what.

This is a character I've had for years and years, one of the only characters that stuck around in my mind but who rarely gets use nowadays. Unlike the others, he also never came from a specific image that I can find anymore, so there is none for now. If you'd like to play against him, let me know! Plots are various, but a partner in hunting, someone he saves, another half blood or even a demon might gain his favor. Multiple possibilities!

Upcoming character images, feel free to ask about them if interested!:

1. Angel of what? Corruption thought, normal angel or something else?
Artist Michi_Bittersweet on twitter/X
a1952d4a86cbaeb2acac3de4df41807c.jpg

As for my more submissive characters, they tend to be either human or some more slender creatures such as elves or used to be humans. They're also loyal, usually, to their partners and can turn out to be a bit slutty if they turn out to be characters that enjoy their partner a lot. So sometimes taunting or such can occur in order to get a response, usually sexual. They also often tend to be sweet and on the loving side in a more genuine relationships and they make passionate lovers. Sometimes they might not want to admit their feelings.

1. Escaped Experiment, Aurei, Returning!
385f4053e4fbb9a3bb43df0c59417967.jpg

A blinded experiment who escaped the lab after the rebelling experiments quite literally blew up the facilities making their escape all together. A former doctor himself, he used to be part of the staff in said laboratory. A newly graduated doctor getting a job in such a fascinating workplace was a rare sight, so he took the chance and ended up in the 'medical research team'. Alas, he was kept fairly far from the actual subjects at first and when he did get to see what was truly going on, injecting unwilling subjects with chemicals, removing limbs to replace with machines, attempting to create a 'cure' for various disabilities and some possible bioweapons on the side if they got lucky. Make a person able to fade into thin air, move as smoke, create super hearing through gene manipulation, make bulletproof skin on humans naturally for the ultimate soldier build, you name it.

Now he was not signed up for such, so he demanded for this 'treatment' to stop especially under the scheme of 'medicine research'. Not the smartest time to remain true to your beliefs some would say, but he couldn't resign either, he knew too much by now. So he was subdued and put in as a subject himself. For him specifically, an alternative for blindness was attempted. He was not blind, so they made him that way. His eyes are unable to see anything, but instead the experiments caused him to see shapes around him without his eyes. He is able to see outlines of people, surroundings and everything. He can see an open book, but not read what's on the pages. He is still effectively blind, he just wont bump into things. Additionally, as a side effect, he requires blood to live. He's not a vampire, doesn't get affected by the Sun or anything such, but his body won't produce blood the same way it used to. Ironic for a doctor, really, but the manipulations on him were unpredictable at best so suppose he was lucky it wasn't more than that. Some became like rabid dogs, unable to control hatred or anger, but He has his senses still intact.

Even though free after two years, he's certainly not comfortable being alone in a strange place. He keeps dark glasses or a blindfold at all times to cover his scars. He has some contacts thankfully, friends who haven't seen him, but who he has asked for help. Friends could be human, could be other experiments (in which case they have seen him, maybe grouped up after their escape), or can be whoever else you might come up with! Also as a side note, originally I have had this character have a certain dream ability, where he can enter other peoples' dreams. Not control them, but enter and interact with them within the dream. I removed it from this prompt and I'm not quite sure why, but I figured it might be off putting for people. If you'd like to include it, I'm more than happy to!

2. Gods and deities, New!
7e03f526c577c279797472dc963c8601.jpg

A vague, open idea of gods in a fictional pantheon. I don't wish to have Odin or Anubis or anyone of an existing pantheon in this story, but an original god figure for an aspect of life for mortals. Be it destiny, war, love, fertility, constellations, future, past, anything. Who worship them? Can be any sentient race, not just humans.

The main direction for this story is simply put, gods and/or deities, who aren't fully benevolent beings or innocent, come together in a relationship and their godly life together can consist of tending to their worshipers, temples, priests (there is a chance this can be a god x priest story too), stirring up wars if they are a deity for something like that, maybe they take more mortal visages and head down to be among their subjects for various reasons, the like. So a very open, character and relationship focused story where the lives of mortals can change drastically when the god of fate ends up together with the god of war and fertility, how would that impact their subjects, to which I'd see each god/deity to have a strong connection with.

I wish to play with characters, who have these puny little things to care for, or if they want to 'reset', they can wipe them away and create all anew of their worshipers, how do they keep their subjects loyal, etc. The deity's or god's power comes from the worshipers' belief in them, if they got none, they're small and weak, if they have kingdoms worshiping them, they're of course much more powerful.

This image I have is who my character would be, maybe a constellation embodied, maybe he's the whole of starry sky bathing in the last sun rays that the Sun god grants the world before night takes over. Most likely a more peaceful deity, not seeking great wars, unless he's brought to favor them through the influence of someone else.

3. Leo, half-elf, Returning!

2c682be72d5183cda10a610d4b88d64c.jpg

The society has been taken over by radical women. They hold the power completely over any other gender. World leaders, company CEOs, anyone worth knowing is a woman. They have changed every law in the book to favor them. No more situations of 'he said, she said', only 'she said' and that's it. Are you really going to argue to a female judge about a female hitting you in the face as domestic violence and she just says no? Case dismissed. If a woman is with heavy discriminating evidence proven to have say, committed a murder on video, they will get jail time. If the victim was a man or anyone not a woman, the sentence is lowered to at 25 years maximum. Another woman? Easily 50 years. A man murdering another non-woman? 30 years. A man murdering a woman? Death sentence. Even hitting or catcalling a woman can earn a man jail time easily, all that are needed are a woman with an injury and her telling that it was You.

In such a society there are also some supernatural races who have emerged. Non-humans also strongly matriarchal most of them, going by the humans' laws if they live in human societies. However, not everyone accepts them. It's not overly bad for these races to live among humans though and mixed couples are rather common.

One such couple had a beautiful son together. A human woman and an elf man. However, the elf had hidden his race all this time until his wife found out of his heritage. Outraged, she didn't accept him and found him disgusting despite his gentle nature and the love they used to share. The fact that he wasn't a human was too much for her. He'd 'poison their human son's mind with his elf propaganda' as elves were one of the few races who lived on their own mostly with more equal rules compared to humans. She divorced him and out of spite even arranged him to jail for 'domestic violence'. He got easy 5 years as the 'injuries' on her wrists were very mild and after that he would be sent away back to his elven brethren, forbidden to ever return. This happened when the son was no more than mere 8 years old. To him, his mother tried to tell that his father had left them, unable to handle such responsibility as a child. But he knew, he had heard their arguments, he remembered.

Everything was okay, normal even, with his loving mother supporting her normal human child with whatever he wanted to pursue. Until he started showing signs. Signs of his elf heritage. The previously dark chocolate brown hair started to lighten up, even getting a couple completely gold blond strands, similar to his father's hair color. The soft brown eyes started tinting green, much like his father's vibrant green eyes. Those signs may seem beautiful, gorgeous to those who saw them in his aesthetic. His mother? He became like a demon spawn.

Her love changed to spite, disgust and she became delirious. She'd hit him, strangle him, sometimes even with something like a bat, whatever she could grab. 'HE HAS CURSED YOU! HE'S POSSESSING YOU! YOU AREN'T MY SON, YOU'VE BECOME A DEMON! I WILL KILL IT OUT OF YOU!' She would yell, call him a demon, demon spawn, cursed child. And he couldn't fight back or he'd get put to jail instantly. He could only run, but not permanently. He didn't have money to get his own place, he had to always return to her, even if he didn't sleep at home anymore and spent minimum amount of time there when she was not working. She had become too unpredictable.

Of course, he had formed friendships in his university where he studied, but he couldn't tell them either. He was afraid of getting abandoned by them. Every time they'd ask what happened when he showed up at the university once again barely able to speak, bruises all over. 'Gangs, I just got caught again..' he'd answer, not daring to tell on his mother. He hadn't told them of his elf roots, though many could probably guess it already.

In this idea, Your character could be any of his friends who don't buy the gang story one bit, or a brand new acquaintance from the university or elsewhere. Maybe a doctor who treats his injuries at the ER, someone who finds him sleeping outside some evening or night. Any species goes as long as they fit the world, so some humanoid species I'd say work best. Social status can be any as well, while women hold the highest spots, it's not impossible for men to be well independent and do well in life. I'm aware the violence can be a trigger for some, but the idea is to get Him out from the situation. This is in modern time, but can be changed to older or more futuristic settings too.

Upcoming character images (older characters getting taken down for now) Feel free to ask about these if they interest you! :

1. Gold curse, gold blood?

d32a1cfe7c8a76cd97036f88657969fc.jpg

None of the settings above for tops or bottoms are set in stone, all are ideas I've gained from the images I wish to use in some shape or form. If you get struck by a lightning of inspiration by any of them, do let me know! Most likely it'll turn out to be something great for the both of us! Also any of them can become a longer RP if we click nicely together and both want to keep going.

None of these images/scenarios are the only things that I'm up for doing with said images!

Please, come to me with some sort of an idea or if you'd like to do one of these mentioned here. "Hey want to roleplay?" Just is tiring to reply to, not knowing at all if the thread or anything in it was even read. Sure, brainstorming is good and all, but from scratch when there's no base or a spark of thought at all? I spend already brain power to bring some of my ideas and inspirations out for you here.

ANYWAY. There are some vague ideas and wants of mine. If any of them spark your interest, toss a PM to my direction and we'll chat if I'm still looking at that time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom