Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female [☁︎꒰♥︎꒱𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 ꒰♡꒱☁︎] [sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴅʟɢ]

Sugarcupcake

𝕾𝖚𝖌𝖆𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖞
I love writing and anything that has to do with it, I prefer to my plots to be balanced, story and smut or more story than smut. I'm into different types of RP, so as long as the plot is interesting, you’ll have my attention.

all of my characters are submissive and I only RP with females since I’m not into males and I feel uncomfortable RPing with them even if they had a female character.

As for characters, I prefer doing OCs, but I don’t mind playing canons. Please don’t ask me to RP as one of your characters, that’s just weird and it would make me uncomfortable because I don’t know if that’s an actual living, breathing person in your life or if it’s an actual OC. I don’t mind using real life or animated face claims, but I usually do descriptions.

ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ ||

F x F

ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪ ᴅᴏ NOT ʀᴘ ||

Bestiality [Furries included].

Pedophilia

Incest

Cheating

Vore

Inflation

Cannibalism

Pregnancy

Any other things that might be considered taboos.

ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ||

MDLG

Supernatural

Mafia

Action

Since of life

Romance [A must tbh]

Fluff

Historical

Pirates

There’s a new money maker who recently moved to National City. This mystery person is fresh out of college with 3 PhDs. Let’s say that this person is nowhere near average. This person is ready to take on the business industry from inheriting their family business. Many don’t know who this new CEO that’s coming to National City. Rumors have been going around that they are young, charming, and quite a gentle person when being respected. Others say this woman is dangerous and ruthless due to the power and money she holds. People even think that this person might not even be human! Who is she? (M/C)

Y/C, owner and CEO of (your company name), have been hearing the ridiculous rumors that there’s a new big shot in the city. Why does she care though? She has the super friends by her side, owns a multi-billion company, and is living her best life so far. One thing she does not have is a love life. Y/C hopes one day that she’ll find someone special in her life. Besides, deep down inside she wonders who this new mysterious person is and why they chose National City out of all places.

Muse A owns a big company, her recent secretary had to change jobs so that left her with need and desperation to find a new one as soon as possible. Eventually, Muse A gets a new one, Muse B, but unfortunately she doesn’t seem to understand anything about her job.

You see, Muse B’s friend had found this job through her father, but she wasn’t interested in it because she already has a job unlike Muse B who had never worked a day in her life before.

Muse A continue working with Muse B, helping her understand her tasks as much as she can and she’s even more kind to her than her other employees. Muse A comes to realize that Muse B is a total baby as she continues helping her out. She’s very easy to upset or anger, most of the times she does things without thinking and she can be very dumb sometimes.

And despite all of that, Muse A can’t seem to fire the girl because she finds her interesting.

Life is easy.

If you were a rich person who, basically, had nothing else left they wanted to accomplish in their life, and could just sit back, relax, and enjoy whatever time that they have left.

And, well, Muse A is the furthest from that. She’s broke, she's a college student, and her numerous part-time jobs aren't nearly enough to support her.

Muse B is a ceo so rich she can throw money at anything she could ever want. Not being able to date, she gained a habit of going to clubs just hookup with random strangers and satisfy her needs. Her best friend had always told her that she would make a great sugar mommy because of the way she spends money on random shit for random strangers, so when the woman accidentally runs into a cute, innocent, college student one day, she didn’t want to miss the opportunity to test her friend’s theory.

☁︎꒰♥︎꒱𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲꒰♡꒱☁︎

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom