Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for a 24/7 roleplay partner in crime

The title may indicate that i 100% know what i want, however, the truth is i am pretty open minded.

Honestly, i am under quite some stress - mixed with loneliness; my coping mechanism is my daydreaming.
You are hereby invited into the craziness of my mind.

I am looking for inspirations, as well as, partners to roleplay with me.
I would preferably roleplay with a male character; not necessarily human i am open for otherkin ideas.
Open for all kinds of scenarios, yet i do prefer a nsfw / bdsm story.

If you are (possibly) curious about my writing you can look up my username and you should find a apex fanfic titled "Fun between the Murder"
I wont link it or name the website, but you should be able to find it. I hope mentioning it here is alright, since it should help people judge my writing and preferences.

Bump
i also made an F-List for preferences F-list - Warning

I like to roleplay as female, i am open for f x nonbinary , fx non-human and f x male

I would prefer a story with a dominant partner, as i am a submissive and i want to stay such in the story.
Ideally my partner would be a robot, demon, or other non-human being. I would also be interested in a "psychopathic" human male. Those are just some ideas i would love to pursue, but i am open for other ideas.

Im open for ideas.
Someone in CET timezone would be idea, but iw ould not mind other people either.

Ideally some bdsm stuff. Not a requirement though.

Back
Top Bottom