Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lewdest Dungeon - Custom System (1x1) [Closed]

Chalarm

Galactic Story Teller
If you're looking to lead a band of four adventurous heroines into a dungeon of danger and depravity that will corrupt their minds and body than this game system is meant for you. Based off of the computer game Darkest Dungeon, this system uses all the same game designs to have the creatures of the dungeon molest and rape their opponents with multiple sexual attacks. This system was made with another bluemooner so smut was definitely a focus.

The game operates like an turn based RPG, each team performing from a list of actions they have based on classes. Between encounters they explore rooms of the dungeon, running into traps and curious items of a sexual nature as they try to reach the boss. It is expected that they will fall victim to the corruption of the dungeon and the massive range of beasts (from bandits to demons to insects), but that does not mean the task is impossible or that they will encounter everything in one trip.

Rules are about 95% done, the only thing missing is a number of stats for some monsters. As well not every set of rules needs to be implemented in the game, meaning if you just want to try out some combat and skip the dungeoneering that can be arranged. As the DM I will do most of the number crunching so all you would have to do is select the attacks and give some nice descriptive action text.
-I am looking for someone to either schedule some sessions with, probably weekly or biweekly so that a single combat encounter can be done in one go or act out combat rounds on a semi-daily basis.
-Plans are to play over google drive but alternative methods can be worked out.
-Check out the rulebook and enemies below for more info, and while knowledge of the game Darkest dungeon will come in handy to have a general idea of the flow it is by no means a necessity as it is my hope the rulebook is informative enough to start from scratch.

Rules (NSFW imagery)
Enemies
Classes

Edit: while it is closed at this point, if you already had started a conversation wth me feel free to respond.

Last edited:
Looks promising, but also a little bit 'over-numbered'. ;)

I would still be interested to give it a try with a party. (Depending on what others want, I would bring a Paladin, Rogue or Druid...)

The game is made for a one-on-one style aproach so you would have control of the whole party. While it could be worked out to have multiple people playing the party thats not what I intended to have.

Oh. Well, I am not that comfortable playing a whole party... But what are the rules or limitations to call a group of people 'party' in this setup?
Did you have some thoghts about the world itself? It is fully human focused? What about gods, goddesses, various faith and other groups of power?

There is nothing stopping multiple people from playing as a group but in my experience with this system that would be rather boring for them as each heroine only has around four actions to choose from in a fight. This isn't built like a standard DnD or pathfinder system, its copied over from a video game so the system is rather linear in a manner, focused on the intention of simulating the exploration of a dungeon. As such the world is barely fleshed out, what take places outside the setting of the dungeon and nearby town isn't really considered. Could be multitude of races though, that is easy enough to implement, but faiths and gods and such don't take much of a role. It's a simple system, it won't be for exploring a new world unfortunetly.

Ah, I see.
More like Dungeon of (anything), where 4 or 6 character goes through an almost labirinth like dungeon (or similar swamp or other area with corridors and rooms), and gets to fight the monsters, or encounter traps, collect things, and between levels (or when having another way) they return to the resting place to heal up.

So, 3 characters are okay? (Playable?)

yes, that's an apt description. Unfortunately it's a must have 4, so that the attacks work out because each attack has a set position it can aim (mainly close combat for the first 2, range for the second 2, as well as where the characters are positioned in the team, however there are some that are specific).

Back
Top Bottom