Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dad in need is a Dad in-deed [NSFW]

DigiFalcon

Chasing rainbows is more fun
Synopsis:

- Incest between Dad x Married Daughter
- Helping daughter in creative raunchy ways whenever she falls in trouble.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Parker aka Rick, 49, was a self made man. Worked as an investment banker before opening his own financial consultancy firm a few years ago. It was wildly successful. So much so, that he arranged a lavish wedding for his only daughter, Jennifer Parker, who was 22 at the time. Three years have passed since she tied the knot with Jason, who used to work as an assistant for Richard. So when Jenny, as he liked to call her, fell for him, it was a no brainer for him to approve the bonding, since he knew Jason well.

Rick was in a board meeting when he received a text from her. He quickly read 'Mayday. I need to go on a conf.' and excused himself, leaving the meeting to his VP. They had all kinds of code words and phrases they used when texting or talking. So even if someone read them or heard them, they would not understand the real intent behind it. Conf. stood for Confession Time [and can easily be misread as 'conference' if someone else read it] and Mayday meant it was extremely urgent that the other get in touch asap, ideally...... right now.

03 (14).jpg

He passed by his secretary and said "Alice..... hold all my calls and NO meetings...." pausing he added with a slight smile "Confession time". She instantly understood the gravity of it as her eyes grew big and excited..... and quickly said "Yes... Mr. Parker...." and quickly going over call appointments for the day and started calling them to cancel. Rick entered his big spacious office, locking it and then walking over to the leather couch beside a ceiling high window and called his daughter.

Jennifer was a senior executive in the marketing department in a multi national company. She was waiting anxiously for Rick to call, having also locked her office door. She answered the call on the first ring "Hi dad...." as he replies "Hi sugar tits...." smiling. She said "Omg...stop saying that!...." she moans a little and adds ".... even after all these years....still makes my nipples tingle" she giggles. "Anyway.... I am still at work but huge huge... confession time dad.... are you..........umm... ready?" she asks. He says "Uhh.. actually no.. hang on..." as he fumbles a bit while he unzips his pants and takes his cock out and simply says "Okay.... now I am ready..." both of them talking in such a way that it is not too obvious but they each know what the other meant. "....what happened?..." he asks. She coyly said "Forgive me father for I have sinned ... it has been two weeks since my last confession... and I am about to..... sin even more...".

Backstory - To understand their phone call, it is important to note they are Catholics. Rick never believed in confessing to the priest, insisting that they are all perverts, but he encouraged Jen and his wife to confess to him instead. It started off harmless with little white lies confessions but soon transformed to boyfriend issues to thongs when she turned 16. They crossed many lines but never had sex, keeping their relationship intimate but sacred. Now it has become an excuse for having a sort of phone sex without labeling it as such, often 'confessing' to her dad about naughty encounters with hubby's friends, family members or random guys. But she never cheated on him.

"...Well.. there is this guy at work..... I mean god he is such a stud.... long story short... we have been flirting, and I mean a lot...." she started to confess and then adds ".. he gropes my ass and tits sometimes...yes, a perv just like you daddy" she giggles and then drops the bomb ".... things are getting a bit... heated dad... I am almost on the verge on having..... an affair..." she pauses.

Rick stops stroking his cock and sits up "Oh no... sweetie.... no.. that's a BIG NO... if he had been anyone else, I might have been a bit lenient... but no office romance. Trust me, it WILL destroy your marriage and you could lose your job... just put an end to it...." he says in a stern serious tone.

Jen listens to his logical reasons and agrees "Yes... you are right... ok I will end it right away... but god he gets my body on fire! What am I going to do...now... I am just dripping as we speak!".

Rick thinks for a moment and says "You still have your valentine's gift in your office I sent you last year?" he grins as she gasps and says excitedly "omg... you are a life saver dad! I forgot about it... here let me..." as she searches her lower desk drawers and squeals ".... found it!". She turns it on and applies it to her married mound and moans "Ohhh god yess... you are so bad daddy... what kind of a father gives his daughter.... a dildo for valentine" she asks a rhetorical question.

They usually talk about a raunchy event that happened in the past after the confession as they mutually masturbate while they reminisce. This time she mentions how she was grinding against a random guy with her round ass at an office party a week ago and they both talked about it and Jennifer cums with her electric dildo which Rick could clearly hear buzzing. Just as quickly she says "Ohh I needed that.. I would have fucked the mail man if you had not called" and then asks cheekily "Did your slutty secretary come to work?" a tinge of jealousy in her tone. Rick chuckles "Well.. she is not a slut sweetie.... ivy league in fact and yes she is working". She retorts "I bet she will be working.... harder today" she teases and then adds "mmmuuaahh... thanks dad, you are the best! Gotta get back to work... talk later tonight" and they hang up.

Without zipping up, he gets up from the couch and walks over to his desk and sits on the leather chair, his mature penis still throbbing since he did not cum intentionally, as he presses the intercom and informs Alice that the confession is over and unlocks the door remotely from his desk with the push of a button. Like clockwork, Alice enters his office a few minutes later as she sashays over to Rick, putting a hand on his shoulder as he rubs her inner thigh under her tight business skirt. She asks "So.. how was it?..." and he replies ".... intense".

Last edited:
Alice knew it was a hot session. Without even looking down at his crotch area, she lifted her tight skirt up a bit, and straddled her boss while facing him, her hands on his shoulder blades. Their eyes locked, he also does not bother to look down at her pantiless mound. She is so confident that Rick has an erection waiting, she slowly lowers her hips and her pussy meets the tip of his throbbing member and easily glides down. She has been wet from anticipation from the moment he said it was confession time.

Even though Alice has been working for less than a year, they knew each other from her college years. He took care of her tuition and she took care of his needs. She was under no obligation to work for him but voluntarily chose to when he offered a job as his assistant. She knew of his 'confession calls' and the fact that it was his own daughter who was confessing raunchy details, that made her incredibly horny because she never heard of such a thing. After every such call, she would sit on his lap and hear what the confession was about and together they have intense orgasms.

83a682cf24ea473f403872dab85b4b80.jpg
With Rick's shaft inside her, she is anxious to hear but he talks business first as she informs him of what calls he missed and which ones he needs to attend to. Then Rick starts to talk about why she called, and when he gets to the dildo part, she gasps with eyes wide saying "Wait... hold on.. let me get this straight... so you brought... your daughter.... your married daughter... a DILDO...on... Valentines?!". When he smiles and nods, she squeezes his cock with her pussy and closes her eyes "ohhhh god...THAT... is soooo... fuckin hot!!" and then starts to bounce up and down as he continues to narrate what else they talked about. Rick's iphone dings with an incoming message as he grabs his phone to take a peek. It is from Jenny. She sent a racy selfie of her leaning against the wall with one leg bent and tagged with 'Here, posed for a company ad.. you deserve this daddy.... xoxox' and that was the final straw for Alice when she saw what his daughter sent him. Shortly both of them have powerful orgasms as he starts to cum inside her.

She gets off him and takes a few wet tissue wipes and carefully cleans his cock off excess semen and pussy cream, but he does not clean her as she prefers to sit at her desk with his cum dripping from her pussy lips. "She is so lucky to have you as her dad" she smiles at him as he smiles back and says "and I am so lucky to have you... when I dont have her!" he smirks as she blushes.

Back
Top Bottom