Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Rps. Femme sub NB for anyone

TransitioningAlice

Planetoid
Hello Everyone my name is Alice and this is my request thread. Isn't that great.

So bit about me: I've been rping on and off for a while now and looking to get back into writing again. I'm 29 yrs old nonbinary( She/they). I'm prefer more feminine styles so my characters will be either female or trans female, or femme presenting. Rp wise I'm a fairly open person when it comes to kinks and are few things I wont try or go near. I am a submissive but when the mood arises i don't mind being dominant for right person or plots.

Rules.
1) I only rp on this site my mind is way too scattered to remember to check other places for replies.
2) I only rp in third person, no offense to 1st person I just find it harder to write and get immersed in the rp
3) my only hard limits are extreme violence, pregnancy(risk is fine.), and blood play.

fluff pieces

Romea and Juliet :Modern take on old love tail where one of the two is a trans woman leading the two of them to run off to be together with out their families

MY BFF: after years of dating each other people and failed relationships the two friends spend a night out that leads to them both confessing that always had a crush or wanted the other.

New "girl" in town: My character moves to new high school after getting bullied by her peers. was thinking either starting to transition or after a night with her crush reveals her secret that they share. now at a new school MC developes a crush on YC and is faced with dilemma of trying again or risking it all again.

Darker pieces.

New hypno tapes: kinks( hypno, bimbofication ,chastity,public scenes) Basic idea but basically YC has always been a bully to mine either classmate, or work rival. one day you over hear them saying that they've been usinf tapes at night while they sleep to improve things. You get the wicked idea of using them to break them forever and make them into your perfect plaything.

Sugar Slave. kinks (bondage, transformation.): Life can be expensive especially when trying live your true life which requires a new wardrobe, doctors visits and other elective procedures. Desperate to find some help with these things MC joins a site to find a sugar Daddy/Mommy. After no success they get a message from an accountant offering to pay for everything. The only catch is that they have to be their slave for two years and if they want to go free after that they are welcome to.

The chaser. kinks (bondage, kidnapping): YC spots MC at the club or a bar. After coming on a bit too strong and i refuse your advances knowing your just looking for a night of fun. could be next night or on the walk home YC scoops up mine deciding that your done asking and just gonna take what you want.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom