Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB A return to Night City

Vixen here, and let's take a look at yesterday's body count lottery.

e086a759f71ed7d9c9d74df41ba3b29c.jpg

Alright, so goofing around aside, I just finished the main storyline and frankly, I want more. What I'm after is simple enough really, with a huge breadth of possibilities- I want us to take a character each and go explore what it's like to be a cyberpunk! Now, don't get put off just yet, there's more, and fun stuff too.

I put the thread tag as FxF/NB but I'd adore trans characters, Enbies, whatever really, so long as they're feminine, you have free rein in that regard. As for occupations, hell, whatever takes your fancy! What I'd like to do most of all is brainstorm, come up with a story we want to play through, or simply with characters we want to play as, and see where things end up. Now.. maybe the fun stuff?

Actually, limits first, they're important. What happens betwen our characters needs to be consensual, and that is non negotiable. Other limits are.. pretty much just things that would require a significant change to how the Cyberpunk world works. Vore, hyper, macro, that sort of thing. Besides that.. get kinky. Oh, please get kinky <3

That's the list of limits pretty much, so favourite kinks are foot play, body worship, watersports, ROMANCE, and I'm willing to play scat and more too; if you're unsure just ask and the worst I'll do is decline with a politely given reason <3 there's a good few I've found myself really enjoying too, like pubic hair, tattoos, body mods in general, going commando, exhibitionism, a lot of the taboo things in life effectively.

Anyway, PM me if you like the sound of any of this, and if you feel like sending references when you do so, NSFW and SFW are both always welcome, and either will give you many many brownie points! I adore visual references, and, honestly, I absolutely adore romance too, so if you feel like getting romantic and kinky with a character who has no biz in falling in love, I'll love you forever <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom