Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male 【Losing it all!】【NSFW】

Ymir

Moon
"H-hey! What do you think your doing-

W-wait no-!

"Ahn~!"

*Heh*, Stupid. I know, but never gets old to write in this way. Hello, I am Ymir, the frost troll not the Attack on Titan Loli. Anyway, I am looking for some writers who like to write in the more ridiculous manner of smut. Noncon, but no ones having a bad time sort of thing. I have some plots I am putting out there that need likeminded people to write with. I only have some ground rules!"
WARNING, WARNING, WARNING, BEYOND THIS POINT IS FULL OF WEEB LEWDNESS, TURN BACK NOW IF THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU SEEK!
My fellow Degens, proceed.

• Patience. Sometimes work gets hectic and my brain is dribbling out of my ears, I may need a day or two to get back to stories but I am comitted until I tell you otherwise
  • Communication, don't like the route that we are going? Let me know, I'm sure we can buffer things out, and its fun to plan and suggest things.
  • Gotta write enough for me to use, single sentences really don't work out in my favor.
  • I use images (drawn/anime) for my characters, because, well, its in theme of what I'm going for here, I do play with real appearances too, but its rare.
  • Ghosting? It's fine, I am sure I have upset some people because I'm super nonconfrontational, I don't hate you for it, please don't hate me.
That's it, have fun looking at my degenerate ideas!

Main Kinks!
These are the main theme of all my ideas, so steer clear when you start seeing some nonsense. Some can be changed if too extreme, as long as it doesn't change the context on some of these plots too much!

Last edited:
*Kenshi Mega Update* Whole new requests for the Kenshi fandom!

MY applicant list is pretty full, so apologies to anyone trying to get ahold of me! I will get to everyone as soon as I can and still feel free to incline to my ideas.

After a long hiatus and unfortunate lack of time, I have time to write again, so hit me up with ideas or interest in my own!

Tentatively dipping my toe back in the water, I’ve been gone for a bit, but the itch for a raunchy role play is back.

Making changes for now, but I am filling up on requests, so please be patient when I get to your message!

Filled up on people currently, so taking requests sparingly now, or at the least put you on a waitlist.

Lewd update bump, seeking all stories, any faceclaim can also be interchangable.

Back
Top Bottom