Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any โœฅ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ. โ€” โ™–

deaddenver

Banned
Banished
ROLEPLAY STATUS: currently accepting partners.
0/5

(PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD)

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

eca1e42523a7310f675d53d21d2a2c41b7ef4dcf.gifv

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

greetings ! thank you so much for taking a peak at my thread.

before we get started, i'll go ahead and introduce myself and let you get to know me ! please call me denver, it's such a pleasure to make your online acquaintance. i am a twenty, almost twenty-one, year old who's been writing since i could even pick up a pencil. creating stories has always been such a wonderful thing in my life, and i'm elated to continue my love on this wonderful site !

i like to label myself as an advanced literate or novella literate writer, as i tend to stick to multi paragraph writing. i am also a third pov writer, as it makes me feel like i'm actually writing a story with characters rather than telling a story about myself, as that's what first pov sorta makes me feel like. although i prefer third pov, i'd be willing to give first pov a try if you grab my attention enough. i am typically a sub - lean switch, however i do have my dom moods / urges. to put it simply, i will never openly seek / request a roleplay where i play as a dominant character, however if i'm in the mood for it i'll more than likely message someone if they interest me. so, if you come to me hoping i'll play a dominant character for you, please do expect to be kindly rejected depending on my mood.

as for reply times, my reply times truly vary. sometimes i'm free enough to send multiple replies a day, however there will be days where i'll only have the time to send maybe one or two replies. i appreciate partners who are extremely patient, as sometimes i go on depressive benders where even though i'm online, i'll have no energy or motivation to reply at all. i enjoy chatting with my partners and becoming friends, so hopefully if you decide to roleplay with me you will also enjoy chatting about our roleplay, headcanonning and overall just chatting. if i haven't replied once within two weeks, please feel free to send me a reminder. i dislike feeling rushed to reply, as it makes it feel like a chore/job rather than a fun hobby of mine. my life doesn't revolve around you or our roleplay, so please do not continuously spam me for replies. i appreciate it ! also, because of these, i am ghost - friendly. not feeling our roleplay ? feel free to just dip ! i'm not bothered by it, as roleplay is again a hobby.

before i get into plot ideas, gender pairings and what i'm looking for, i'm gonna go ahead and link my f-list. my f-list isn't completely done, however it should give you an idea of what i like and what i don't like ! f-list kinda covers everything for me, so i'll be sure to change this when i completely finish my f-list, there's just a whole bunch to go over lmaaooo. (i actually did end up finishing, but i waited too long and it logged me out / didn't save and lemme tell you i am NOT going through that again tonight, bwahaha ! ) feel free to ask about a kink, i'm rather open with what i like and what i don't like. please don't take offense if i'm not into a kink of yours, i'm just not into it y'know ? feel free to let me know if anything within my "favs" or "yes" on my f-list makes you uncomfortable, roleplays should be fun and i don't wanna do anything to make anyone not have fun !

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

7fad5093299299ae9060409152de787a.gif

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

for gender pairings, although the prefix says f x any, i'm honestly fine with playing any gender. my favourite pairings to roleplay from most to least would be m x f, futa x f, m x m, f x f. although they are listed from most to least favourite, i'm honestly fine with any of them. ( i didn't put trans!f or trans!m because trans men and women are real men and women! you're more than welcome to have your oc be trans!) although i'm up for any of those pairings, i'm looking for someone to play as dominant.

i am searching for people who agree with story over smut, although i appreciate erotic / smutty scenes, i'd prefer if our roleplay wasn't surrounded by it. some ideas i have may be inspired by smutty themes or tropes, but they're just ideas and not full prompts. the ideas i give are simply things to work off of, add to it to create a full fledged story. please give depth to your responses, your five senses are such easy ways to add depth and description to responses. i want to roleplay with people who have me on the edge of my seat, replies that make me wish the day would go by faster so i can hurry up and get a reply in ! i only roleplay via pms or threads, and i'd prefer if the roleplay was separate from oorp chatting and planning, as it just makes things much easier and a lot neater.

lets get into plotting ideas and what i'm currently craving !

โœฅ realistic / slice of life
โŠน teacher x student
โŠน single parent x pre school teacher
โŠน boss x employee
โŠน coworkers
โŠน homeowner x maid
โŠน drug dealer x customer
โŠน bookstore clerk x florist
โŠน mafia leader turned soft husband

โœฅ fantasy / supernatural
โŠน elf x orc
โŠน elf x human
โŠน vampire x human
โŠน vampire x werewolf
โŠน werewolf x mate/human
โŠน werewolf x bunnyshifter
โŠน god/goddess x human
โŠน demon x nun
โŠน anthro x human

โŠน met at a club
โŠน bumped into each other at coffee shop
โŠน a save b from uncomfortable situation by pretending to be a's bf
โŠน meeting via mutual friends
โŠน arranged marriage

(i play a, you play b / more will be added / plots can be changed to any gender pairing)

red and the big bad wolf
once upon a time, many, many years ago in the heart of a forest lay a village. legend told of a beast that lived in this land, keeping this small villages people from every venturing to far in the woods. the legend tells that this feared beast many times the size of man would kill anyone who was to step foot into its territory. though even this village was its territory, and when the full moon was high above the sky and its color was a deep crimson red the beast would venture into this village and kill its people. and each full moon the villagers would run and high from the terrors that awaited them. they tried many things to keep the demon out, walls, weapons, even godly bearers, but every time it would get in, without breaking a thing... little did they know this beast lived in there town, as a man. they came up with the plan, they would send muse a into the woods as some kind of sacrifice to this beast, they cloaked muse a in red and sent them out on the full moon. "the red, like the moon, will make him kill her," they would say, but they where wrong. yes, the red attracted the beast to muse a. but a man is still a man, and a pretty muse a covered in the color the beast craves is another story.

the king and i
long ago there lived a fearless, ruthless and evil king. he'd strike down anyone who stood in his way and all the kingdoms around him feared him greatly, making it so that he'd get anything he wanted. and he did; he got a successful kingdom, a beautiful wife, and a son he could be proud of. unfortunately, the king passed and the responsibilities of the kingdom were passed down to his son, a gentle soul who believed in equality and kindness. of course, with the rumors and reputation that was built around his father, muse b, the new kind, was burdened with them as well. muse a is the princess of a very poor kingdom, one on the verge of revolution. things were looking bleak until one day a letter showed up, from muse b. muse b had invited any and every kingdom across the land to come to his kingdom and attend a ball where he would find himself a wife and queen. of course, due to the rumors and the reputation, no one dared to say no. this was good news to muse a's family, as if muse a married muse b all their problems would be solved. muse a reluctantly goes to the ball, hoping to make the least of an impression on muse b, as the rumors terrified her to the core. however, after the two accidentally bump into each other on a quiet terrace away from the party, muse a begins to realize that muse b is not at all like the rumors surrounding him.

Back
Top Bottom