Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Writing advice for Cunnilingus?

Deante

Star
Cunnilingus is the one erotica area where I feel ill-equipped.

My problem is I feel like I don't know a lot of variety to write. Lick the labia, insert tongue, which I know those aren't as satisfying as focusing on the clit--around it, then on it. After two good paragraphs I feel like I've said everything I could, which is not enough.

Whereas I could write pages of fellatio technique...

Instead of devoting sentence upon sentence to licking and sucking, work in some sensory details, or maybe describe what the rest of YC's body is doing. Especially their hands. That should fluff up your posts, especially if you weave those details in between the tongue action.

It's good you're asking for advice. And honestly there's not too much to write about with oral. And honestly to most women it's a good feeling but not enough to make them climax. (if it is, it often takes quite a while to get there, in which it will be extremely boring to write the same tongue action.)

I'd suggest focusing more on the sensations and suggest small hints to what Yc is doing with their tongue:

'He presses his tongue against her clit, grazing the sensitive nub in slow, deliberate circles before he presses his lips around it and suckles softly. He hums onto her bare skin, sucking and licking, eyes closed, his erection sat uncomfortable under him, prodding the blanket eagerly.'

But this is all my opinion and you of course don't have to listen. Hope it helps at least

Like Xanaphia said, work in more than just your mouth movements if you can. Is it more of an aggressive, hungry thing? Get into how her legs come apart from your grip, or how you're pushing her against a surface and having her make a choice on what to hold on to. Work in sounds, either compare it to something or just say that there is a sound. You're not being quiet, you're being loud to the point it might embarrass her if anyone heard it.

If it's a meek thing, everything is going to be a lot more timid by comparison. Your tongue won't go deep, your lips won't make contact for as long, but if your character gets used to it, maybe they start showing more enthusiasm as time passes.

I don't think I've controlled a character that wasn't an enthusiastic head-giver so I don't do the latter often. You don't need an essay on the movement because there's only so many ways it can be described before you hit all the notes you need to.

Your tongue and mouth are separate entities working towards the same goal. Loopy pretty much nailed the rest. I'll say that the climax thing has been 50/50--either the ladies have been so excited by what's happening that they climax easily, or they don't. Depends on the partner and sometimes the mood itself. Not everyone will let oral force the climax. Don't get offended if they don't.

Approach it as you would kissing. And add some light nibbling. And then go around and around and around... and around...add a flick and around...

I find that what character is thinking or hopes the other is thinking can also add to any and all sexual scenes. Not just about the physical actions or even the spoken words, and if mouth is occupied, speaking takes a backseat to thoughts and feelings.

The thoughts are such a good idea. I can't write an erotic scene without thoughts and I love knowing what the other characters think. I can write different types of blow jobs but as my characters are attracted to men, well. I can't help.

Back
Top Bottom