Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any E-Girl's Slow-Burn Non-Con Misadventure (LF Narrator/GM)

Rosina

Masked Optimist
Heyhey everybody~

The Plot
In this RP my gullible young streamer would get forced into more and more compromising positions by her viewers--which are out of her comfort zone but not enough for give up steaming--until eventually they have so much dirt on her that they could blow up her IRL reputation. She'd be slowly tricked and trapped deeper and deeper into a web of humiliation, exhibitionism, abuse, and even rape supported by things like blackmail and shame until she feels like she has no other option than to comply with whatever her viewers demand. MCs (my characters) gullible nature would at first allow her cunning and malicious viewers to trick her into revealing information such as her IP address, place of living, and maybe even bank details, which would then be used to blackmail her into lewder and lewder activities such as wearing skimpier clothing, "accidentally" flashing her pussy and breasts, hot tub streams, lewd dancing, streaming on the toilet or in public, and overall putting herself in dangerous and vulnerable situations which would inevitably serve as even greater blackmail material for the next stream. Quickly MC would become one of the most infamous streamers on the platform due to the open secret of this blackmailing, and that information might even be bartered to all the worst people in her life such as bullies at school or local perverts that would bring her online torment into reality. Gradually her reputation would become completely ruined until she is nothing but a glorified cam-whore, and her viewers become her pimps selling her body to whatever debaucherous end brings the most entertainment. Many nights of streaming herself walking home pumped full of jizz and piss might even start to make her own family treat her like nothing but a slut as they force themselves on her until she has even less dignity than the family pet.

What I am Looking for
I'm looking to write a plot that is extremely realistic where a girl is turned from a paragon of chastity to little more than the public meat-toilet for a community in a slow-burn manner. Fantasy and Sci-fi plots are always fun, but I've been really desperate for an adventure that takes place in a completely believable setting where the vast majority of the restraints binding MC to her fall into degradation are mental--blackmail, shame, threats, and trickery--as opposed to a big buff orc holding her down and just taking what it wants for example. The setting wouldn't necessarily need to be modern, but I'd want her actual downfall to be something I can imagine an unlucky girl genuinely getting roped into. This wouldn't necessarily have to be the plot detailed above, it could just as easily be a girl getting bullied at her high school, moreover the bullying slowly becomes more and more depraved until her bullies are just raping her and using her as a urinal, with even the staff eventually losing all respect in her, abusing her to their delights. If you have any other ideas for a slow-burn style plot please feel free to share them! šŸ˜

The Style
I am looking for an adventure style RP where you'd write as the narrator, and I, as the player. For example your role would be similar to the GM/DM in a tabletop roleplaying game, or the game itself in a videogame, whereas I would be the player. You'd have complete control of the world at large and presenting the threats and scenes, while I would have complete control of how my character would respond to the world, and together we would implement the consequences of those responses (likely lots and lots of humiliating degradation and rape.) In the Internet's Darling plot above this would manifest in MC having the majority of encounters with the large, ever-shifting, conglomerate of people that is her chat viewers, and would likely also drift out into public. As opposed to a standard character x character pairing (Daughter x Father) she would be passed around the whole neighborhood and have plenty of encounters with all sorts of random perverts, neighbors, classmates, teens, pets, wild animals, her own family, police, etc.

Please do take a look at my F-List before you contact me to make sure we are compatible. Thank you so much for reading and I hope to play with you soon! :heart:

Last edited:
The Plot
In this RP my gullible housesitter would get forced into more and more compromising positions by her younger charges (teenagers and or pets)--which are out of her comfort zone but not enough for her to institute any serious consequences--until eventually they have too much dirt on her and she has to comply with everything they want or they blow up her reputation. She'd be slowly tricked and trapped deeper and deeper into a web of rape and abuse supported by things like blackmail and shame until she feels like she has no other option than to comply with whatever her charges demand. MC (my character) quickly would become the only 'housesitter' hired in the entire neighborhood as the rumors of her rapes got out, her parents likely turning a blind eye when they saw the money they could make from essentially prostituting their daughter to all manners of teens, pets, and parents. Gradually her reputation becomes completely ruined until she is nothing but the glorified neighborhood cum-dumpster, and hiring her becomes the local method for fresh teens (16+) to lose their virginity and for frisky pets to work out their frustrations without getting spayed. Many nights of walking home pumped full of jizz and piss might even start to make her own siblings treat her like nothing but a slut as they force themselves on her until she has even less dignity than the family pet.

Last edited:
We had a story going a while ago and I am not sure what happened with it. If you remember or are just curious,l let me know. I am the person who suggested the house sitter instead of the babysitter.

Back
Top Bottom