Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Southern Belle Looking for Company!

Carnality

Meteorite
In the mood for a Southern sweetheart? Just your luck! I'm looking for a variety of partners for a short-term, steamy roleplay played against my country gal.

I'm not a picky writer but let me just outline a couple of things below to let you see if you'd be a good match with me.
  • Comfortable with drawn/cartoon references. This is the one I'd love to play, so just know it's what I'll be using as my character's appearance.
  • Looking for a short-term play, what this means is that we'll do a couple of scenes and be done instead of stretching it out as far as we can.
  • Can post anywhere between 1-3 paragraphs that average between 100-400 words. Give me something to write with and I'll be all over the roleplay!
Here's a quick set of prompts I'd love to write against if you'd be interested in them.

Moving out from the city, YC is forced to head out to the country to live with extended relatives for the Summer at the arrangements of his parents. The only girl in his age group is the gal living on the farm next door to him, and the one he'll have to spend the Summer with if he wants to do anything aside from sit at home all day. Maybe she can show him just how enjoyable country life really is?

Catching a glance at her every so often when she heads into town to sell her produce, YC becomes enamored with MC, a married woman living on the farm. Between the luscious way her hips sway with every step or the powerful, toned physique that looks like she could run them ragged, they start to devise a plan to get closer to the woman and seduce this country girl to spice up her marriage a little with something under the table.

Starting off a fresh life in the countryside, YC starts work at a farm owned by her. It's hard, back-breaking work but she treats him well and pays them even better... but every so often they can catch the way she slyly seems to be in just the right position for them to catch her bending over or swaying her hips back and forth. Maybe it's just their imagination, maybe it's not?

Feel free to send me a PM if these prompts seem like something you'd enjoy, though I more than welcome any new prompts as well.

Back
Top Bottom