Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ง-๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง.[Polyamory:FxFxF][Vampire role available].

Sugarcupcake

๐•พ๐–š๐–Œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‹๐–†๐–Ž๐–—๐–ž
I love writing and anything that has to do with it, I prefer for my plots to be balanced, story and smut or more story than smut. I'm into different types of RP, so as long as the plot is interesting, youโ€™ll have my attention. Also Iโ€™m looking for lit to adv partners.

All of my characters are submissives and I only RP with women since Iโ€™m not into men and I feel uncomfortable RPing with them even if they had a female character.

As for characters, I prefer doing OCs, but I donโ€™t mind playing canons. Please donโ€™t ask me to RP as one of your characters, thatโ€™s just weird and it would make me uncomfortable because I donโ€™t know if thatโ€™s an actual living, breathing person in your life (
this is the no for me) or if itโ€™s an actual OC. I donโ€™t mind using real life or animated face claims, but I usually do descriptions.

แด›สแด˜แด‡s แดา“ แด˜แด€ษชส€ษชษดษข ||

F x F x F

แด›สœษชษดษขs ษช แด…แด NOT ส€แด˜ ||

Bestiality [This includes furries.]

Pedophilia

Incest

Cheating

Vore

Inflation

Cannibalism

Pregnancy

Any other things that might be considered taboos.

แด›สœษชษดษขs ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ||

MDLG

Supernatural

Mafia

Action

Since of life

Romance [A must tbh]

Fluff

Historical

Pirates

[Looking for one more person.]

Spots:1/2

Muse A had always dreamt of opening a restaurant and even though her major in college was something else, she still managed to open the restaurant with the help of her parents. As Muse A sat there romanticizing about the past, her crush Muse B who was her private tutor when she was in high school walks in. The two havenโ€™t seen each other ever since Muse A graduated and didnโ€™t need help anymore. And just as Muse B greets the younger girl, an intimidating woman walks from behind Muse B who she reveals as her girlfriend.

Days go by after their visit and the two keep communicating with each other despite Muse Aโ€™s jealousy and fear of Muse Bโ€™s girlfriend; Muse C.

One day on her way home in the middle of the night after having some fun with her friends at the bar, Muse A stumbles across an alleyway where she sees two people there and even though she was a bit tipsy, she was able to recognize the intimidating woman. Before she can call Muse Cโ€™s name to greet her, she sees her suddenly sinking her teeth in the personโ€™s neck and a gasp leaves her mouth, revealing her to Muse C.

Muse C not wanting to upset her girlfriend lets Muse A run away without harming her and she in return calls Muse B in panic to tell her about what she saw in the alleyway, but it all comes out in a rush so she invites her over. Once sheโ€™s at their house, the two try to convince her what she saw isnโ€™t real, but it wasnโ€™t going on well so they end up revealing their true identities to her, thus causing the girl to fall in great panic and try to call for help. As the two have no choice, Muse C decides to scare her by threatening her if she tells someone. The two keep a close eye on her and as days go by, the three grow closer and fall in love, but it doesnโ€™t come with no cost as other supernaturals begin chasing after their human.

[Muse C is a vampire while Muse B is her succubus girlfriend, Muse B helps lore people in so Muse C can feed on them. And since a succubus feeds on desire she could top herself up on the vampire without harming her since the vampire and the succubus will both be immortals].

Last edited:
๐ต๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘

๐ต๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘

๐ต๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘

Back
Top Bottom