Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Really needing a good roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raziel99

Pulsar
Hey, I've been bored but busy for the longest time. Most of my roleplay have died, and I checked them daily. Though I will admit falling behind on some, but i'm catching up on that... but I digress.

I'm looking for women to roleplay with. I like to be the mirror for your desires. There are very few things that I will not do, just tell me what you like and I will do it.

just a few rules

1: follow the Toc. I rather not get hit by the banhammer.
2: not scat or watersports.

I'll put this on here now because I already got some messages telling me that i'm too broad, that I should go search on my own instead of waiting. Well, I'm a shy, nervous type. If i don't think something is good enough, I don't say it or send it. I look around the female requests and 90% of them want someone literate that can post multiple paragraphs. Well, I can, but I never can make a good idea on my own. or so it seems from what i have sent before.

Oh, I put this on the bottom, but I'll put it here since i doubt anyone wants to sort through stuff. I'm wanting a good coed dorm rp right now. Nothing too narrow for a idea, really.

Also, I want to set up a group vampire roleplay for both men and women. I'll have to put that one up soon though. I'll get back with the specifics.

*giggles* hi...ppl should rp with him b/c he is very good at what he does but he is mine ladies fellas too...lol

just about any vampire but Twilight. Just send me a description and I'll modify it slightly.

VtM is way to complicated to give a description. If you can find a copy of the book I highly suggest it. Unfortunately its out of print, but you can find a PDF of it at drivethrurpg.com.

The full name is Vampire the Masquerade.

Never heard of it, but I'm always looking for good vampire reads. Thanks, I'll look it up when I have time. College tends to kill most that you have. Now, do you have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom