Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Mew's Thread! Feel free to Pitch ideas! Mother / Son RP?! ADDED SOME NEW IDEAS! (NSFW Links)

Mew

Super-Earth
Introduction

Finally decided to take some time and make a proper thread! Looking for this thread to be a bit fun and open minded, nothing to serious! Please feel free to come with our own ideas, all I ask is you take a quick look at some of the pairings, and plots/ideas that I have below, just to make sure it's something I may be interested in!

As a little introduction of myself, I've been RPing for over 10 years or so I think? Beside RPing I'm big into anime, and gaming! So feel free to come and chat about that with me as well if you're into it :) Love some OOC chatting, doesn't always have to be about RPing!

Kinks

For me one of my biggest kink is a clothing kink - I love details such as color, type, texture, etc. I like to know how they fit her, if they need to keep adjusting them, if there are panty or bra lines, etc. Maybe to add to that, I'm a bit of a sucker for cute panties! Think something like your classic echii anime's with a lot of underwear shot kind of thing? Weird I know! To go along with that also enjoy body description such as description of butts, and boobs, especially butt.

Build up! Even though a lot of the plots may be smutty in nature, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy build up! Especially the characters getting to know each other, exploring together and such. A smutty plot, can always have plot!

Cum on Clothing

Having others watch / Having an audience

Scent - I enjoy having the female character being super entice by the scent of the male character

Turn-offs - Anti Kinks
  • Death/Gore
  • Extreme Violence
  • Furry
  • Futa
  • Pegging
  • Diapers
  • Hyper / Extreme Macro play
  • Non-concensual

Nothing Personally against the people who enjoy those kinks, just not something that interest me!

Pairings

• Brother x Sis
  • Father daughter
  • Interracial
  • Prostitution
  • Mother x Son
  • Uncle x Niece
  • Boyfriend x Girlfriend
  • Beauty x Geek
  • Coach x Player
  • Best Friends
  • Celebrity x Fan

Fandom

• Black Clover
  • Naruto
  • Demon Slayer
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Fire Force
  • My Hero Academia
  • Dragon Ball (Super/Z/GT)
  • One Piece
  • World of Warcraft
  • Game of Thrones
  • WWE/F (Mostly old school WWF)
  • Celebrities

*Might have missed something, feel free to ask me about another fandom.

Plot Ideas

This idea would involve a guy who's a rather amazing gamer, but a bit of a NEET. He gets summoned to a new world where he's forced to compete in a gladiator match. The only catch is that it's Male vs Female matches. The winner gets to enslave the other and breed them. MC wouldn't be the strongest around and has one of the weakest abilities, but he uses that ability in order to defeat his female opponents and create a small harem of his own. Can go more into detail here.

Rather straightforward idea, this idea would certain a mother who is a warrior. Thinking battle harden and strong, and her son. Seeing a lot of settings for this, could be something modern? Her being into Martial Arts? Historic? Her being a female samurai? A female knight? Either, way was thinking her son would be the polar opposite of her, maybe not into fighting, she could train him? Or he could have other abilities that he helps her with in battle. Open for discussion here.

This idea would revolve around two best friends, who chatted online together a bit, playing MMO's and even RPing. Of course they haven't seen what each other looks like yet, though after a a year or so, they finally decide to meet up in person! Of course it would be an interesting meet up as they both know each other's kinks whether it be weird kinks, normal kinks, or whatever, they basically know each other best sexually. MC would be a typical average black nerd, while YC would be the bombshell girl no one would think would be a nerd. Of course for YC it doesn't matter what MC looks like, she's attractive to him regardless. This idea has a lot of areas to explore and plot out. Meeting each others parents, exploring each other's kinks (what if one of them wants a threesome?), what if they get pregnant?

This idea would resolve around a father and daughter who are rather close to each other. Growing up she always wanted to marry her dad! Of course everyone thought this was a phase, but now she's 18, and though she doesn't say it like she did as a child she still thinks it. They both flirt and tease each other a lot, and of course when moms gone, the daughter wears special outfits she has the dad pick for her. After a lot of teasing they quickly come together, and realize they want something more! Do they leave the mother? Run off and start a family someone out in the middle of no where?

As the title suggests it's an interracial idea with a black guy, and a jewish girl. What if a Hasidic Jewish girl became rather close friends with a black guy? For this idea, I'm thinking it would be in a highschool setting. The jewish girls parents allowed her to go to public school in order to get some more worldly skills, or she could go to a private jewish school either way, she would be friends with a black teen who's similar to her age. The two chat a lot and he seems rather friendly! Though one day at the bus stop, during a snowy day, he decides they should skip school, taking her into it after a while he takes her back to his place! Had a few ideas of where they can go, but wanted to leave it open ended!

What if you could make any anime character you want come to life? Or if you can go into the world? For this idea, I was thinking of a guy who manages to get a magic remote which allows him to call for any anime character into the real world. Though, what if he's allowed to control their gender? A female Goku? Small idea, but lets see where it goes!

For of those who don't know NTR is basically cuckholding in a sense. For this idea I was thinking of something with a mother who is basically a sweet caring mother who ends up with the wrong crowd. Maybe a military husband that's away causing her to feel a little bit lonely? She could pick up a drug habit to ease the pain. Though what if the drug dealer takes an interest in her? Also what about her son who she's also taking care of? Rough idea here, but looking to build it up with her getting with the drug dealer, maybe some interracial there? And even getting with the son.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom