Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue (but solved now) Logging in problems

Tanakalian

Master of dreams
I just experienced around an hour of inability to log in, but while I had that issue, I learned it was at least somewhat (or totally) local.

Is it possible that just my country can experience issues with logging in? Or even my city? (I am not a member of E, but I had the same issue there, the site didn't load).

Not sure if the issue can be recreated, but it still puzzles me.

Thanks.

I just experienced around an hour of inability to log in, but while I had that issue, I learned it was at least somewhat (or totally) local.

Is it possible that just my country can experience issues with logging in? Or even my city? (I am not a member of E, but I had the same issue there, the site didn't load).

Not sure if the issue can be recreated, but it still puzzles me.

Thanks.

Sometimes some router in between you and the server can get confused. If it doesn't resolve itself in an hour or so you can contact me with a trace and I can push it up the chain.

@Tanakalian --- I'm situated in Canada and sometimes I have to clear my cache (cookies) in my Google Chrome browser or I get blocked out of BMR.
Once I clear everything (sometimes need to clear my history), it usually rectifies the issue.

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom