Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest and cuckolding

Mark

Moon
Hello everyone I hope you are doing well. As the title suggests I am craving a role-play around the two themes of cuckolding and incest.
- All plots can be edited to meet your preference.
-I will be playing the bull
-i need one male and female. If an extra female r male want to join they are welcome. However, an additional male will be cuckolded as well.

There are two plots I have in mind.

Plot #1: The returning son
Liam had been lost for over ten years. (Depending on the age of my character we can change his age when he was lost for the sake of this plot I will do 6) Liam was lost when he was 6 years old on a school trip and was presumed dead after one year.
10 years later Liam turns up. Out of nowhere, around 3 am the young man knocks on his parents' door. His parents were overjoyed with his return, to the point where his mother brings him to sleep next to her and his father. The returning son takes advantage of this joy and care and slowly turns his father into a cuckold

Some notes about this plot:
- I would prefer if the son is toward the lower end of the spectrum, concerning the allowed age of the website
- We could explore his absence to develop some story

Plot #2: The jealous dad
Liam is a single dad with a young pretty daughter. Liam works as a detective. Recently he has been pushing the boundaries with his daughter, giving her peck kisses on her lips, slightly touches her ass, tickles and touches her breasts, and so on.
One day Liam is sent undercover outside the country. This took him away from his daughter, it wasn't an easy choice, but his case was very important. Liam returned home after a little over a year to find his daughter married. The jealous man starts pushing the boundaries further, openly touching his daughter and continuing to escalate until he turns his son-in-law into a cuck.

Some notes about this plot:
-This plot might not be as long as the first, and may not have as much plot.

Some information about me:
-My schedule is a little busy and keeps changing. However, I can reply once a day, or more if time allows.
-I will let you know if I am not having fun or will be absent.
-I write around two, up to three paragraphs.

Some kinks (favorite ones will be in red and all are optional):
Spanking - hair pulling - teasing - public - chocking - excessive cum - size play - BIG breasts - anal - water sports - humiliation - multiple orgasms (making women cum until they're unable to stand) - spitting.
Limits:
Non-con - scat - blood

Back
Top Bottom