Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Mari is looking for some fun stories!

Mari

Star
Hello! I'm Mari. I've been roleplaying for a while on different sites. I'm looking for some new partners to have fun with!

Below is a little about me:
  • I roleplay all roles. I prefer switch positions but will roleplay predominantly submissive characters. I don't tend to play primarily dominant characters but will depending on the plot and style. It doesn't matter too much to me. The position does not dictate the personality of the character. I know that's the general consensus but I wanted to make it clear. For my plots below, I've listed what roles I would like but it's all negotiable.
  • I try to give at least a paragraph per reply. Of course, this is all dependant on what I get as well. I don't like one-line replies as I don't feel they move the plots along. I will always try for at least a paragraph and I can go on for a while if there's enough to go off of.
  • I like having pictures of characters. Whether these are real pictures or anime pictures, I don't mind. I just like having a visual of the characters.
  • In terms of kinks, I'm open to most things. I won't do scat, toilet stuff, or non-con. Dubious consent (such as drunk sex or something to do with magic) is alright, but it will depend on the plot and the characters. Just ask about something if you're not sure.
  • If a plot is taken, you can still request it and I'll likely still want to do it. I don't mind doing a plot a few times over, it can be fun to see the different ways it goes.
Now, that's a little about me but if you have any other questions feel free to ask. I'd like to think I'm a friendly person. If nothing below catches your eye but you're still interested in roleplaying with me, just send me a message with an idea you have or a craving and I'd love to talk about it.

Pairing Ideas
These are pairings that I'd like to do but don't have a complete plot written out for. I often have a basic idea but I still want to flesh it out.
The character I'd like to play is in bold but I'm open to suggestions otherwise.

Prince x Knight
Vampire Lord x Human
Merman
x Werewolf
Photographer x Model
Android
x Human
Android x Android
Circus Performer
x Customer/Stowaway/Circus Performer
Servant
x Prince/Nobility
Thief
x Detective
Royalty x Fae Prince
Reincarnated Lover
x Time Traveller
Student's Parent
x Teacher

Picture Plots

Below are a few pictures that inspired a few ideas. If you like any of them, send me a message and we can discuss some more of the details.

Two princes from warring kingdoms? King's lover and king's knight? Prince/king and knight from opposing kingdom? Lots of drama and secrets!

I am happy to play either of these characters - a painter puts the man that lives in his dreams on a canvas, not expecting him to come out. A man had a special skill where he can bring anyone's wishes to life, he is commissioned to do a task for a rich man. This image comes out and the painter is unwilling to let him go. Many different ways we can go.

I've been re-watching Good Omens and then came across this image. I'd love to do something about an angel and a demon/devil working together for something. Really would like to discuss this and see what we can come up with.

I have an idea for this. I'd like to play the guy in the middle. YC, the guy in the trunk, seems MC disposing of a body. MC can be somebody YC knows, a complete stranger, a celebrity etc.

I'm happy to play either character but would like to do something steampunkesque where a mechanic finds an injured merman etc.

I recently came across this song again and would love to do something with this theme.

Open plots

I'm open to all of these plots, very happy to do any of them, but the ones I have done in this colour are the ones I'm craving most.

Genres: Romance, Pirates, History
MC is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; he's always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When MC was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, MC has since refused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, YC, heads for the most opulent-looking manor.

YC breaks in to MC's home and begins to raid MC's late mother's jewellery. In an attempt to stop YC, MC steals one of their father's swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since MC has only ever had some basic training, he is easily overpowered by YC. Upon taking a closer look at MC, YC decides to change his plans. He would fetch a lovely ransom. So YC offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, MC must come aboard YC's ship as a captive. MC is terrified, but he is kind-hearted and wishes to protect his town, so he reluctantly agrees. So now MC must face his fears and leave his life behind.

Needed: YC is the captain of the most feared pirate ship in the sea. He rose through the ranks quickly and now leads his crew to a prosperous future. Dominant or switch.

Genres: Fantasy, Romance, War
The fae and the elvish kind do not get along. They mainly live in the same forest but their lives are incredibly different. The elves live underground and are hard working whilst the fae live in the trees and cause more mischief than anyone else. However, they have a common enemy in the humans which forces them to come together to fight against the incoming armies. The human armies are likely unaware of the creatures in the forest but their battle is bringing them to the forest and the elves and the fae wish to protect their home.

YC is an elvish knight who is completely loyal to royal family. He accompanies the royals to the fae's home, choosing to fight with them and protect them. MC is a fae who is good friends with the eldest prince after an incident involving the death of his mother. They meet when the fae royal family welcome the elves into their home and MC is instantly curious about the elves. Tasked with showing the knights to their rooms, MC takes the opportunity to question YC and his colleagues and, after some rather frustrating answers, MC informs YC that he'll be seeing him more often. He wants to know more.

Needed: YC is an elvish knight, tasked with protecting the royal family as they visit the fae. Switch.

Genres: Romance, Modern, Incest
MC's small family runs into a spot of trouble when his father loses his job and this almost leads them to lose their home. As a last resort and as the only plan they can think of, MC's mother calls her brother to ask if the small family can stay with him until they are in a better position and can fend for themselves better. YC, MC's uncle, agrees to let them stay with them. MC is particularly pleased with this situation as he'd always liked his uncle and this would give him a chance to connect with him again. They'd gotten along well when he was young, so why not try to take that further whilst he had the opportunity? YC is initially confused by the strange interactions he has with his nephew until MC makes it very clear what he wants.

Needed: MC's uncle. He and MC got along very well with MC when he was young, and he was aware of MC's crush on him. Dominant or switch.

Genre: A/B/O, Romance, History
MC is the omega prince of a prosperous kingdom. He presented rather late and, as such, has not gotten used to the new way he is supposed to act with his secondary gender. Omegas are supposed to be submissive and demure and MC is anything but. He is demanding and completely unwilling to bend to any of the alphas that have tried to court him. When he is ready, he will take a mate and he will only bond himself to someone who he cares for. Seeing that his son will not do as is expected of him and seeing that he is almost of the age where he should start to take over some of the kings duties, MC's father, the king, sends out an invitation to all unbound alphas in the kingdom. The invitation says that they are invited to come and compete for the honour of being bonded to the omega prince. MC is obviously angry at this and demands that the invitations be taken back but his father informs him that it is impossible and that he will go along with the competition. Seeing no other way out, MC turns to YC, a Knight, an alpha, and someone that MC trusts greatly after the many years they've known each other. Instead of asking YC for a way out, MC instead tells him that he is going to compete in this contest and he is going to win it because MC will not accept anyone else as his mate.

Needed: YC is a an alpha and a knight who has been working for the royal family since he was very young. He is close with the prince. Dominant (however once a relationship has been established, switch.

Genres: History, Romance
There are few who would go against the tyrant king, YC. He is a strong man, no one could deny that, and a fierce ruler who does not accept any weakness or defiance. What worries MC though is that he has killed, with his own hands, two of his previous lovers who he had sworn to protect and now he has called upon MC to take the recently vacated position. MC is the son of a rather simple man and his parents gladly give him up to further their own positions. Of course, MC couldn't deny him and he accepted, wondering if he would be able to get out of this alive.

Needed: YC is the king of a prosperous kingdom which has only flourished because of his single minded determination. Dominant at first, move to switch when relationship is established

Genres: Murder Mystery, Supernatural, Potentially Dark, Romance, Serial Killers and Detectives, Ghosts
MC is dead. He was killed by a serial killer who is running rampant in the city. He was one of the first victims. His body went unclaimed and there were only a few clues at the scene of the crime; an empty cutlery drawer which the weapon was thought to be taken from, blood that was not the victims on three boxes of clothes, and a locket with MC's picture in.

YC is the lead detective on the case. He is constantly hounded by the media and his boss to find the killer, and the pressure increases with each victim found. He had a shining reputation before this case and he's determined to stop the spate of killings as soon as possible. The most evidence found was at the scene of MC's death, the only body that was found at the scene of the crime and not dumped elsewhere. This death confused YC and, one exhausting day, YC takes home the locket with MC's picture in.

That night, YC is woken by MC calling for his help. Seeing the ghost of MC, YC is understandably confused and skeptical. MC only remembers his name and that he was killed, but he is determined to help find his killer so he can truly rest. He offers to help, to try and remember as much as he can so that YC can stop the killings.

Needed: YC is the lead detective on the case of a serial killer. He had a shining reputation before this, having locked away murders and cleaned up the city. Dominant or switch or sub.

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Poly/Love Triangle?, Mystery
Thousands of years ago there was a war between the two halves of the demon realm. At the centre of this was the demon King and his two most trusted friends. His adviser and his head guard. Despite all best intentions and everything they could do the king was fatally wounded after being caught in the crossfire. Before he died he demanded his soul be preserved and sent to the future so he could live again. His guard and adviser did as they were asked, against their own judgements, and then did something no one expected them to; they preserved their own souls and sent them to the future to be with their king when he finally awoke again.

Now, MC is a seemingly very ordinary human who has just moved with his mum to a new town and has been accepted into an all demon school. Not that he knows that as all of his classmates seem very normal to him. However, his classmates all find it very strange that a human is in their school. Especially two of them. YC1, a troublemaker that tends to slack off even though he has a lot of ability, and YC2, the schools Head Prefect and all around good student, are always at odds except this once when they both feel a strange connection to the new kid and decide to explore it.

Needed: YC1 - The reincarnation of the king's guard. Switch.
YC2 - The reincarnation of the king's adviser. Dominant.

Genres: Romance, Dark, Modern, Mystery
MC's father has a serious gambling problem. He's a sweet man that is always showering MC with books, rare flowers and other impressive gifts, but he's up to his eyes in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, MC's father is confronted by YC, the ruthless crime boss that runs the city from the underworld. Very few people ever see YC's face as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows of him. MC's father owes YC a large debt that he cannot pay. Rather than kill him, YC offers a trade – MC in exchange for erasing his considerable debt from his books. He is given one night to make the deal happen. When MC's father explains the situation, MC is willing to go as long as it ensures the safety of his family and his father promises to end his gambling addiction. MC moves in to YC's mansion outside of the town the following day. Despite what MC had expected, from the moment he steps inside, YC is surprisingly kind and showers him with lavish gifts. As time passes, MC sees that YC isn't a horrible person, at least behind doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement and the crimes he continues to commit make it hard for MC to love YC as he himself is loved. He grows curious about this man who can be so kind to him but so ruthless to other's that MC searches for some reason behind the apparent switch in personalities.

Needed: YC is a crime boss who is known for his ruthless methods and demand for loyalty. Despite this, he is kind to MC, almost too kind. Although MC does not remember, they have met before. Dominant at first, can move towards sub or switch.

[/spoiler]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom