Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female New Ideas For Fun Partners

kamalasubs

Moon
Hey everyone! I had some fun plots I’d love to try out for anyone interested. I tend to play the submissive character, but can switch to dominant if the idea is appealing enough. All I ask is that we both be at least semi-literate with our posts and don’t resort to one liners and minimum sentences.

My kinks are also very open, but have a hard NO for Scat, Gore, Vore, Blood and Death. Some violence is alright, but nothing more than a slap here and there!

The plots below are meant to be built off of so any ideas you may have are more than welcome!

Family Affair:
After dating for a few months a young futanari decides to introduce her girlfriend to her family after being urged to do so for weeks by her mother and sister. During dinner she becomes concerned with how much attention her family is giving to her girlfriend, but brushes it off. That night however, her girlfriend is awakened to someone else in her bed...

Trapped In An RPG At Level 1:
After installing a popular MMORPG a young women is transported into the game as the elf thief she had just finished creating. Unaware of how to use her skills, abilities or even fight she makes her way to the city barely surviving a few scrimmages with low level monsters. However, needing gold she’d convinced by a group of adventurers who teach her how to use her “Invisibility” to help them with raiding an Orc encampment to steal a valuable treasure.

What the elf player doesn’t know is that in this world elven pheromones are a powerful aphrodisiac to their kind as she is used as bait to distract the Orc leader so the scheming adventurers can pull of their heist.

Fangirl Meets Her Superhero Idol:
((Fandoms Welcome))
A shut in who runs a fan club for one of the local super heroes wins a charity raffle for a date with her idol. While on the date the hero realizes just how eager the fangirl is about pleasing her and takes advantage of the situation by asking her for drinks back at her apartment.

My Highschool Bully Is My Roommate:
After being bullied for years and believing college would finally be a fresh start a young women is horrified to find out she is dorm mates with her highschool bully. Things only get worse when the bully gives her the option of being her girlfriend or being her target once more.

Back
Top Bottom