Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F .:.Search! Come Through.:.

Kita-san

Planetoid
704-D7-E75-6876-420-B-92-D5-B3-FCBED986-C6.gif

Hello! 👋

Basically I am looking for a few new role-plays. I’m pretty open minded. We can definitely come up with something together or if you have an idea in mind let me hear it. We can definitely make something work.

🌸~I have an F-list but I’m definitely open to some things if you really want them so if it’s a no on my list let me know and we can work it out, here it is!~🌸

Oh and by the way...I WANT AN ACTUAL PLOT/STORY LINE.

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy smut but I don’t want that to be the only thing we focus on, please 😬

Also I am open for mxf, I’m also open to mxm.

Like I said in the beginning I’m open to hear if you have any other ideas in mind please let me know. Anyway I just ask that you give me something to work with when it comes to posting. No one liners but I'm not asking for a book either (unless you want to give me one then I won’t argue) 😁 Can't wait to hear from ya

Last edited:
Could use something very plot heavy with quite a bit of smut/romance. Definitely want something to give my all to since I am craving a very detailed rp at the moment.

Could definitely use some new entertainment. I have a few pictures I would like to use.

Have some pictures I would like to use or create some sort of plot around. I’m pretty open and can use something interesting :)

Could use something very plot heavy with quite a bit of smut/romance. Definitely want something to give a lot of attention to since I am craving a very detailed rp at the moment.

What I’m really craving is some sort of fantasy rp with action and romance. Something along the lines of a princess or prince x personal body guard. I’m open to them both already having feelings but do not give in due to their rankings in the kingdom or feelings developing over time or them just not liking each other and then eventually it turns into a romantic relationship. Either way I would be playing the male prince or body guard.

Things can be changed of course. I’m pretty open. Come join me :)

Back
Top Bottom