Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any UPDATED (3-25-21) Submissive for dominants

NoLiferTheThird

Death, is the absence of life
Supporter
Okay, So first time posting a thread involving incest. Not normally something I'm into however I have an idea in my head I WANT to play!

I play Submissive Characters, Third person, past-tense, at least two paragraphs, One minimum for conversation. though I do prefer more.
Pm's or Thread's however I have been highly preferring thread's.

More will be added to this thread as ideas come to me.

NEW COMEDIC PLOT IDEA.
A Poor young female with a bad life has an obsession with pickles, however they seem to be sold out EVERYWHERE, She meets a guy online, and vents about her inability to find pickles that she is DYING for, YC ends up having like fourty jars of pickles, and offers one pickle each time they fuck, MC jumps at the idea they meet, do the whole shebang, she gets a pickle, repeat process ;)

This would be a Fantasy/Medieval RP. Could possibly work something out if you wish to do a more modern take.
MC is a 20 something Female with two older brothers, (YC's) She is very reliant upon them and they are overprotective of her. They come from a wealthy high class family and are all very sophisticated, It's not uncommon in the higher families for incest to occur, as they feel their blood is pure and don't wish to soil it with commoner blood. So no one really bats an eye when news spreads about the two brothers and the younger sister. Perhaps the brothers killed the girl's would be husband because he wasn't kind to her, and she ran to them (not knowing it was them who killed her Fiance) for comfort as they have always had a close relationship. Perhaps one of the brothers went to fight in the fathers war and came back.... different... (this idea would include one of the brothers becoming a vampire during the war.) He hid it from everyone other than his brother and his little sister, Perhaps we start it with him coming back changed and telling the sister what had happen, In which case she offers to let him feed from her so he doesn't have to drink commoner blood. The feeding could send him into a sexual frenzy of sorts. We could have it be Consensual or Non con for the sister at first, If we do non con she would obviously eventually warm up to it The second brother could join in from either the start or later on.

The vampires powers would really be up to you, put whatever spin on it you'd like, Maybe his fangs excrete an aphrodisiac when he feeds from someone, or something else (that's really the only power I could think of other than the generic.)

General Likes that would pertain to this story
Noncon
Bloodplay
Breath Play (perhaps)
Rough Passionate Sex

Dislikes:
Scat
Watersports
Vomit
Fisting of any kind

Other pairings:
(YC on Left)
Vampire X Human
Demon x Human
Werewolf x Human
Human x Human
Professor x Student (Rough idea with this one)
Kidnapper X Victim
Cop X Unwilling CI
Boss X Assistant

Potential Fandoms:
MHA/BNHA
Inuyasha
Harry Potter (OC x OC)
Howls Moving Castle
TVD (Canon, OC, or a mix)
The Originals (same as above)
True blood

Last edited: