Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Discord] D&D 5e Skyrim Server

Miss Lith

Supporter
Supporter
Hello, everyone. I'm looking to get interested players for a discord server I've recently started with a friend of mine, who is a DM. He runs all things plot, I do the Discord technical side of things.

It's set in the world of the Elder Scrolls, namely in the country of Skyrim 10 years after the events of the game. The world is a very different place and most of the organizations are under new and unique management.

The dragonborn has disappeared, some say up to live and meditate with the greybeards, others say they died in their final fight, some more say the dragonborn never existed at all. Whatever the case Alduin was stopped, the world was saved, but now life goes on and a new threat appears to be rearing its head. Brave adventurers from all over Nirn have come to Skyrim to set a name for themselves in the harsh, norse wilderness. Come and carve your own path.

The classes and races will be using D&D 5e statistics so there's a few bans like dragonborn and Arracockra but the majority are allowed! Just ask. Shoot me a DM if you want to give it a look!

You will have to age verify to get full access to the server unless you also have an approved account on E you can prove is yours.

Is this set up like a westmarch setting or is it going to be a weekly game or pbp?

Hey guys, I missed these comments. Could you try to message me rather than reply to the thread, please? Otherwise I don’t always see them.

It’s not a campaign. It’s a server where you can do your own thing within Skyrim, but if we happen to run any quests, or if there’s any combat, you will need your 5e sheets.

Back
Top Bottom