Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunt For Monster Girls Never Ends! (Revamped 09/14/21 Now with NSFW links!)

Diomedes

Super-Earth
Hello dear reader!

If any of you care to know the bare bones basics about me or what I’m looking for I have a thread here. Of course feel free to ask any questions you have in a pm. I’m gonna keep this intro short and sweet so we can get onto the good stuff!

So as it is obvious from the title, I am looking for someone who is willing to play monster girls and or futa monsters girls! If you’re willing to play more than one that is even better! One is totally fine though! If you don’t have a preference I can happily suggest some too. I also have a ton of basic ideas for a basic plot that we can build off of if you don’t have any ideas of your own. I’m hoping to play a male OC of mine against your lovely futa monsters or plain monster girls!

Goblin
Plant
Slime
Orc
Spider
Dragon
Shark
Zombie
Snake
Mermaid

None of these references are set in stone, feel free to bring your own or alter them a bit! Of course each of these females can be played as futa just let me know. This is by no means a compete list so if you don’t see a monster girl you’re wanting to play bring it up and chances are I’ll be totally interested! I also would like to mention that I have very basic plot outlines for each monster girl but feel free to bring your own as well!

If you’re interested PM me and give me a list of your favorite monster girls to play if you would?

I look forward to hearing form you all!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom