Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Submissive looking for a struggle. (New Craving! Messy and gross!)

Justaname

Moon
I'm in the mood to roleplay as a submissive that puts up a struggle while being abused, forced into horrible things, and so much worse by a dominant partner. I can play either gender but usually prefer female as it's easier for me, and I don't mind which gender my partner is. I'm very open to kinks (even gross ones) so don't be afraid to ask me about ones most people find too weird, worst I'll do is say no, but I'm always up for something different. I do prefer things that are more psychological and intricate instead of just smut as being fucked 24/7 gets kinda old quickly, and it's way better when it's mixed with more of a whole experience of what happens to the character between each session of smut.

I don't have a preference for post length because sometimes a post needs to be short to get the reaction of the other person before continuing and sometimes it needs to be long to describe everything that's happening.

I prefer to RP over PMs on here, send me a message if you want to set something up.

So new craving that I know a lot of people won't probably go for, but I just kinda wanted to do something like this for some reason, I want something on the messier and grosser side. Give me your worst ideas and maybe we can work out an RP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom