Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Twisted Things

Neesha the Vile

Meteorite
PM me, do not reply to this thread.

About
Multi Character
Multi Paragraph
Long time RPer. 10+ years
Story/Smut. I can't give proper ratio as it depends on play at hand.

Preferences
Third Person
Art/Anime FCs
Playing Dominate Characters
Taboos: Non-con, Incest, Adultery, Zoo
Dark Literature (Dystopia Worlds, Grim Tales, ETC)
Sexual: Vagina, Oral, Anal, Gangbangs, Bondage, Spanking, Hair Pulling, Etc.
Fantasy Races: Demons, Drow, Elves, Orcs, Goblins, Minotaur/esses, Harpies, Angels, Etc.

Oppose
PM Flirts
Foodplay
First Person
Historical RP
Fandom Worlds
Playing Submissive Characters
Low Effort (One liners, chat speak, etc)
Novels (I rather not have to write a book every post.)
Singular Characters (I am not going to write them or write with you if you don't want to multi-character)
Sexual: Filth, Food, Underage(Not interested in characters under 16 or questionable art with characters looking such.)
Playing Opposite to Male Characters in Erotica. (No. I don't mind them in the setting, but my characters will not sexually interact with them.)

Last Resorts
FxF
Discord
Real FCs
Modern RP
Playing Switches
Races: Human, Vampire, Lycan

Misc: Pairings/Settings/Etc
Non color means gender either or.
Caucasian, African, Asian x Caucasian, African, Asian, Hispanic, Native
Anthro x Demon
Human x Anthro
Demon x Human
Demon x Goblin, Orc, Elf, Monstergirl
Monsterboy(Minotaur, Mindflayer, Naga, etc) x Monstergirl, Demon, Undead
>More to Come<
Lord, Guard x Servant, Guard, Slave
Guard Captain x Servant, Guard
Mercenary x Whatever
Teacher x Student
>More to come<
Modern Fantasy
School Related
Work Related
Daily Living
Apoc
Zombie Apoc
Biblical Apoc
Nuclear Apoc
Medieval Fantasy
European Era
Mythological
Wuxia
Viking
Ancient Japan
Sci-Fantasy
Space
Colonizing
>More to Come<

Ideals
Content: Incest. Noncon. Enslavement. Humiliation. Degradation. Bestiality. Etc.
Brief Summar: After the passing of their father, two brothers soon discover the treacherous attempts made by their mother. In an effort to wash away the half demons' reign over their rightful land, they find her attempting to turn their full demon(half blooded sister) into the heir by quickly aiming to wed her to another demonic faction. Though before this is fully carried out, the brothers turn the tide and imprison both of them, not caring even if their sister was guilty or not in the plot. From here, things gradually spire out of control for their demonic mother and sibling as they take their revenge on the both of them and anyone else involved with this nefarious deeds.
Roles: Half demon brothers(Me) / Full Demon Mother and Sister (Partner) (Other pairings may follow)

Content: Adultery, Non-Con/Dub-Con, Degradation, Humiliation.
Brief Summary: Context will mostly revolve around a married maid now serving her new lords in the manor. Given the nature of her lowly status, it is only one of the better ways she can find to properly provide for her family. Though how far will this go as things gradually begin to escalate between her and her lord?
Roles: Lord(Me) / Maid(Partner) (Other pairings may follow)

Content: Open, will likely lean to Non-con and others.
Brief Summary: The World has ended. It wasn't zombies, it wasn't a biblical apocalypses, it wasn't aliens, it wasn't even Mother Nature. Humans were the cause of their own downfall. Their lust and greed brought upon destruction of their fellow nations after World War III. With the looming threat of nuclear bombs, many found themselves taking shelter in underground bunkers. After the bombs did drop, most of humanity were wiped out, leaving only few to survive in the end within their special shelters.
Context: Inspired a bit from Fallout. RP will either take place mainly in Vault or maybe outside. Though outside there may be radioactive animals; there will not be any other random things like mutants, ghouls, mudcrabs, etc.
Roles: Up to discussion.

Placeholder for other ideals.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom