Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male ๐Ÿ’•Looking for an alpha๐Ÿ’•

Jack-Spade

Fallen Monarch
๐Ÿ’• ๐ต๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐ต๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐Ÿ’•

My name is Jack, but feel free to call me any sort of pet name that comes to mind!

๐Ÿ’˜ A little about myself... well, I general blur anywhere between slightly feminine male to full blown CD/NB depending on my mood and the preferences of my partners - im quite flexible (in more ways than one)
I have an affinity towards big bruiting men, scooping little delicate ol' me up and treating me like their perfect little princess - or being scooped up and turned into a latex clad gimp fuck doll... really either work for me! although a combination of the two would surely make me swoon!

๐Ÿ’ In terms of my kinks, i'm down for most things, with the exclusion of scat... so please, just hit me up, start a discussion and let me know if there are any fetishes/kinks you have that may not be outlined in my F-List...
Speaking of, here is the bible to getting into this boi's pants...
๐Ÿ’•๐“•-๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿ’– In terms of plots i'm interested in, well my inspiration has been rather lacking, but I can tell you that I LOVE walls of text and being blasted with ample detail in a roleplay request!
I guess a few RP details and ground rules to set down...

๐Ÿ’“ I usually produce two hearty paragraphs - usually dependant on the information and effort put into my partners responses too, so it can be MUCH more if needed... I'm quite capable baby
As for what sort of RP's i'm looking for, well, I'd like a good mix of plot and smut, a complete fuck-fest with no emotional or plot details can be quite boring... afterall I'm quite the sucker for a little romance or angst! (yes I'm a clichรฉ). - Just to throw this in here to be sure you've read everything... tell me if you're a summer or winter person too hehe

๐Ÿ’˜๐“”๐”๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐Ÿ’˜
Provide a decent response... no one sentence posts or posts lacking immense details or context
RP in messages on this site or on F-List (Bluemoon is my preference though)
At least moderately literate - i'm perfectly happy to accommodate anyone who's first language is not English and read through typo's or incorrect grammar... (i've tried to learn other languages and boy-o-boy... I have great admiration for those who are fluent in a second language)
And no instantly jumping into a roleplay with the first message! - i'm a planner! I want to get to know you first and discuss what sort of plot/ides and kinks we have in mind to get filthy together.

๐Ÿ’Let me know if you have any questions or ideas!

Love, ๐’ฅ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€๐Ÿ’•

Back
Top Bottom