Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's start with a simple hello

DizzyKitten

Meteorite
Hello, I'm Kitten. Glad we've gotten that out of the way.
Now, I've been roleplaying on and off for a few years now, typically writing around 3-5 paragraphs a post. I enjoy many themes including romance, adventure, fantasy, medieval, horror, and historical fiction. I'm not as big a fan of futuristic themes, but I'm all for giving things a try if the idea is interesting.
I will be honest right up front, I do work full time and take care of my household so during weekdays my reply pace will be more relaxed. However I do intend to get at least one reply out every day or every other day. If this pace is unsuitable for you than I advise you look for a partner elsewhere. Writing is something I enjoy and I do it to relax, I don't want it to become a chore by taking on more than I can handle.
Side note, Pms are probably the easiest way to contact me, and my story to smut ration is generally 70/30
Below I will post any specific ideas I've been lusting after. For now I'll just set down some pairings or themesI enjoy

Siblings
Faeries/Humans
Dragons/Humans
Ancient Egypt
Historical Fiction
Medieval

Something dark has come to the small village of Darkpine, a shadow that creeps among their homes, and leaves death in its wake. Girls going missing for days only to be found at the edge of the forest savagely torn to bits. Rumors abound of a strange creature roaming the wood, something as old as the wood itself and just as cold. A guardian come to fulfill a long forgotten pact made in the ancient past. One which promised him a mate, for there is one he has been waiting for, the one capable of birthing a new race. The old ways are dying, the old magics will fade from the world, it is only through the mixing of races will it be preserved.
You would take on the character of the wolf, feel free to take creative license when building the character. He can either be more bestial or morph to a more bipedal form. I'm not picky so dealers choice. Or if you prefer, you can create a fellow villager and our characters can work towards defeating the creature.
Who was this young woman standing on his doorstep, claiming she was his child? Jack Harrow had enjoyed a good many years as an easy going bachelor with no one to care for except himself. But, that's all about to change, now he's engaged to be married, his fiancee was now living with him. How to explain a love child he hadn't even known about?
As you can see the plot is straightforward, a daddy/daughter incest. Although the daddy role is very interchangeable depending on your preference. If you aren't interested in the daddy role there is always brother, uncle, etc. We can tweak things to suit our taste.
Mermaids are magic, any sailor worth his salt knows this to be true. They can calm the waters. lure sailors to their doom using only their voices, and their tears have magical properties. Legend has it that if a sailor be a mermaids friends the sea would be his friend and he would always find safe passage.
For two years now the Bloody Pearl has dominated the oceans, always appearing like a ghost in a fog and then fleeing as if all the demons of hell pursue it, in its wake it leaves death and destruction. There is a hidden secret behind the Bloody Pearls newfound success, and no one will take her away.
There is a lot of ways this role play could go. Your character could be anyone from a new member of the crew, to the current captain, or a possible new captain that takes over. I am open to many ideas so feel free to brainstorm with me
Wonderland has come back for Alice, but its nothing like the beautiful nonsensical world she remembers. This Wonderland was changed, a darkness has taken hold of the realm, and the denizens have new ideas for their old friend.
Sexual deviousness and perversion steep the land, all of the citizens falling into two categories, the Master or the pet. Lured in once again by an old friend, Alice is going to learn Wonderland is nothing like she remembers.
In this role play Alice is basically taken as a sex slave. Your character can be cannon or none, it's up to you. If you are interested in playing a changing array of characters, we can always work together to plot Alice an adventure in this Wonderland, and experience multiple Masters. I'm very open to ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom