Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Sex n Fluff!

Opossum King

Jus vibin' n being queer >:3
Hello! To be honest, I couldn't think of a better title, but after rereading some of my current favorite webcomic, Alfie by Incase, an idea came to mind. My idea was that either my character or yours, or maybe even both of our characters, never really had much of a love life to talk about, but they're very into sex and hooking up with people. Our characters meet, maybe through some sort of hookup website or a dating website. Either way, they meet up with the intent of having sex, but it becomes more than that. They continue to meet up and have sex, but at a certain point they don't meet up just for the sex, but for each other's company. They start to develop a bond with each other, their friends with benefits relationship becoming more than that and blossoming into love.

This is just a rough idea, I'd be more than happy to work some more details out and talk about any ideas you may have, but all that's really set in stone is that I'd love to play out something that's both sexual yet very sweet and romantic. Also, I think this is necessary to put somewhere: I'm a switch with a sub lean, but I don't mind being the dom or domming every once and a while.

My kinks are (not all of these have to be included in the RP): passionate/rough sex, teasing, ddlg/mdlg, lactation, collars, clothed sex, humping/grinding, excessive cum, premature ejaculation along with diapers and watersports.
My no's are: Scat, gore, vore, blood, rape, violence, abuse, and hyper anything (oversized breasts, cocks, etc.).

If you made it this far, thank you, and I hope to hear from ya!

Back
Top Bottom