Fx M or F Welcome to Night City

BimboBrandi

Queen of Everything
So I've been playing a decent amount to Cyberpunk 2077 recently, I would love to do an RP within that setting. I'm open to both Male and Female characters from any background. I would like a story that takes place with OC's against the backdrop of the game though for those who haven't played it the games events aren't strictly essential to this story.

My basic set up would be that we're two characters that are brand new to Night City who end up together. We could already know each other and have come as friends or we could be two strangers pulled in by the same fixer. I'm looking for a 70/30 balance of plot and smut, though smut will be an ever present theme around us even when actively not engaging in it.

I am open to characters with transhumanist modifications, included limited anthro-like cosmetics, however I'm not really seeking fur and not interested in petplay.

The goal would be to create a balance of high octane action, slice of life, and romance. I'm looking for someone multi para and willing to engage in back and forth RP on discord (details will be provided after fleshing things out in PM's) my availability is every day between the hours of 3pm-5am GMT, or 10am-midnight EST.

Faceclaims as a general reference should be photographs, though will accept high quality digital art. That said I also use artistic license and description to add flavor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom