Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female A World Of Supheroines (NSFW)

I prefer to GM roleplays, but not make them too complicated. Yes, I enjoy having a story to tie everything together but also want their to be a fair share of smut. I am a fan of everything from romance to brutal rape, but my favorite is a dub con style where the heroine secretly loves what is happening but openly, she denies it to the villain or justifies her actions for the greater good. The whole crying and begging for mercy gets old.

For kinks, I am up for a lot of things. The more vanilla things would be fondling, oral, anal and vaginal sex with a risk of pregnancy. I also like bondage, toys and a mixture of both. Orgasm denial and orgasm over dose are great too. I will play as a man, woman, alien, monsters, android or whatever the story calls for. I do have limits like scat, graphic gore and vore, harem building, and God moding. Bad endings are fine or cutting the story short where we are not sure what happened, but I do love happy endings where the heroine finds a way to stop our baddie.

I've got ideas to build the world, just need someone open to playing roles however they see fit. What ages will you play as, I will do 16+? One is a young girl who gets super soldier serum. One is an Amazon who is introduced to man's world the worst way. One is an alien who comes to earth to escape slavery. One comes from a lost species she knows nothing about. One is a young girl hiding from a cult but knows how to use magic.

I hope this excites you, rather than simply grab your attention. If you are interested, please reach out to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom