Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rubberverse

Opale

Super-Earth
Hi all! Looking to scratch an itch.

This is a loose concept meant to fit a few ideas. It can be set in any setting or time period desired. The only catch is that all characters wear rubber of some kind. Whether it be boots, a body suit, gloves, or whatever. Just as long as there is rubber or latex worn.

The reason for this could be many reasons depending on what sort of setting. Maybe you're a superhero who gets powers from wearing it? Maybe it's a Victorian esque era where rubber fashion is normal? It could be that fetish clothing is mandated by a post-apocalypse government.
These are just a few examples. Though I welcome others to bring their thoughts and ideas to the table. Currently looking to play a dominant that falls into sexual slavery role.

An idea I am currently craving is that you play a maid(or handmade) that wants to use and show her employer (me) how she really feels. She uses bondage or other kinky things to subdue her employer( could be royalty but doesn't have to) and make them hers. This is open to discussion.

Back
Top Bottom