Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female The Corruption of the Whispering Wood

The Night Elf

Vagabond
Welcome!

Greetings! The Night Elf here and I hope you are all doing well.

I have been roleplaying for about 3 years now, preferring to write around 2-3 paragraphs per post. I generally like an even plot:smut, but can be persuaded to go heavier on the smut as long as there is at least some story to it.

Now with discord! Ask for my handle in a PM or send me yours if you would like to play there.

Rules

I don't have many, but I do have some!

- Please no one-liners! I don't want a novella either, just a nice amount to go on and I shall offer the same!
- No character under 18!
- PM me if you wish to express interest!
- Abide by my limits!

Kinks (NSFW links)

These are some of my favourites and are by no means essential. Let me know what you like and what you don't.

- Footplay (1, 2, 3)
- Breeding/Impregnation/Risk of pregnancy
- Oviposition
- Lactation (1, 2, 3)
- Humiliation
- Gags (1)
- Leash and collar (1)
- Stockings/Pantyhose/Nylon (1, 2, 3)
- Clothing play
- G strings and thongs (1, 2)
- Foreplay
- Oral sex
- Squirting
- Cum play
- Strap-ons
- Pegging
- Feminization
- Transformation
- Anal sex
- Vaginal sex
- Spanking
- Face-sitting (1, 2)
- Wetting/pissplay (1, 2, 3)
- Strong scents (Mostly pleasant)
- Aphrodisiacs
-Drugs/potions/magical effects
- Femdom

Limits

I can be flexible with some kinks, but these are my absolute limits!

- Scat
- Hyper anything
- Gore in a sexual context
- Ageplay
- Vore

Ideas

For many years the Whispering Wood has been plagued by a malignant rot, spreading from deep within its twisted boughs. For many years, the surrounding shires ignored the disease until it took hold of every tree, every gnarled branch. Till every crisp leaf of vibrant colour had fallen to the ground, blackened and decayed by the mysterious corruption. Only then did they send men and women deep into the shadows, a desperate attempt to salvage their way of life.

Now, a year to the day since the very edge fell to evil, a young Paladin has been sent to investigate the source of such an unholy taint. As they travelled far into the dark depths, the very shadows threatening to douse their holy light at every step, they came upon something entirely unexpected. Drawn by the sweet fragrance permeating through the heavy scent of putrefied life, they came upon a lush grove, unmarred by the spread of the wretched darkness.

That is when they found YC. A druid (Or Nymph, or Dryad, anything along those lines!), desperately resisting to protect her home.

That is the basic idea so far. I am looking to play the paladin as a submissive against a dominant druid. Would love to discuss what happens next with anyone who is interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom