Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Work in Progress

SubmissivePrincess

Meteorite
Hey all, I'm SubPrincess and welcome to my request thread. Feel free to send me a PM if you seen anything you like.

About Me: I'm a female in my late twenties and I am relatively new to online smut writing. I work full time during the day (EST) and also have an outside like takes up my time. My main goal with joining BlueMoon is to have fun, and I hope I find a few partners who share my interests and love of creative writing to do that with. [/SPOILER]

Third person, past tense preferred.
Smut Driven: 1-3 paragraphs (more for starter), discord preferred
Story Driven: 3-7 paragraphs, PM preferred
Try to reply once a day
Love discussing plots and ideas with partner, OOC welcome
Male partners only

This is still very much a work in progress and is in no way a comprehensive list. Bolded words are my preferred role in the pairing. If there isn't anything bolded, that just means I don't have a preference.

Modern:

College/Highschool

Popular Girl x Nerd
Nerd x Jock
Nerd x Bully
Teacher x Student
Pizza Girl x Customer

Roommate or Neighbor

Older Step-Brother x Bratty/Bitchy Step-Sister

Fantasy:

Princess x Assassin/Knight/Mage/Prince/King/Bandit (really anything with a princess)
Elf x Human
Elf x Monster
Vampire x Human

Plot ideas:

Regrets: YC would be my step-father or step-brother. You work extremely hard and have come to be the CEO of your own company that is flourishing. My character however is a disappointment, barely making it through college and in desperate need of a job. You try doing me a favor by giving me a job as your secretary, however I make you life a living hell. The worst part is, I am not doing it on purpose. I am just that bad. Eventually you can't take it anymore and you just snap. But instead of firing me, the sexual frustration you have always had around me takes hold.

The King's Jewel: I am the first heir to the throne of my kingdom, one that has been warring with a bordering nation for over a hundred years. Under the guise of peace talks, we are attacked and betrayed by my younger brother who is looking to steal the strone. My father is killed and I am taken captive. YC would be something of a third party, a leader of a group that have always been identified as thieves and rebels in my kingdom, but are more champions of the people. It definitely has a Robin Hood type vibe to it, but you are open to play with your character as you wish. You are free to play whatever you like, whether it be a valiant rescuer, a sly rogue with one thing in mind or a disgruntled thief who wants to teach a naive princess a lesson.

More to come...

Kinks/Limits: F-List

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom