Fx Male Vanila with some spice is fine right?

Hi! You can already see my name above, but you can call me Unicorn or Uni.

I'm sorta new to the whole rp scene. Although I've had some experience, I've never really dedicated myself to any of it. I'd like to get really into it at some point, so I'm starting again with some new resolve.

Thankfully, all this exploration has led me to know what lets me stay focused on the story (and smut.)
Although you're welcome to write however you wish, I'd like to say how I write, and how I enjoy writing stories.

1. Fluency in English. I have  autism and because of that I struggle with unque things. The most relevant thing is that I can get caught up in grammar mistakes or typos.
2. Short introductions, but long story planning. Brainstorming is very fun, but the social interaction of actually speaking to people is intimidating. A simple, "Hi, my name is... so sex, but with this unique thing?" Is a perfect introduction
3. Back-and-forth character interaction. Details are great, but I want to interact with each other. Info dumps with 2-3 paragraphs are too much for me. I enjoy a format of talking and/or action, into reaction. Short, but dense messages are perfect for this. As long as you're writing something for a reason, I can send something back with equal or more quality.
4. Simple characters. I only need details, like hair, eyes, build, and even dick size when they come up. I have aphantasia, I can't picture these characters in my head, only construct them from reason. Information that I'm not actively using really doesn't matter much. I only need to know what you're wearing.

Phew! Writing on my phone is hard, and I've got more to do! You don't even know what turns me on!

Slice of life is my go-to "genre" of scenarios. I'm more interested in writing more realistic and clumsy characters rather than the ideal and erotic smut story, so high-school post-pubescent (16-18, anything less is super gross) students is my comfort zone.
Outside of a couple of generic "out there" kinks, like vore, bathroom, and snuff, I'm not completely opposed to a lot. The few I refuse to are cucking, and any form of violence, emotional or physical. Although I doubt anyone who even reads this will even have those kinks, considering the title of my thread

Speaking of that, I should explain!
My kink list is very much vanilla, but see if you can spot the difference-

Romantic
Flirting
First time
Cuddling
Foreplay
Brother sister
High libido
Casual sex
Exhibitionism
Casual nudity
Flashing
Risk of impregnation
Creampie

Seems rather tame right?

No? Incest is weird? Well, I'm an only child so I don't get it. It's hot to me, twins exploring each other's bodies and having hot sex without their parents being aware... it gets me going really fast.

To be honest, I'm very shy putting this post out there despite already knowing a lot of people think the same, but I've gotta be brave and be the change I want to be.

So, strike up a dm! I'm ready and waiting~

Last edited:
updated and bumping
2 years does a number on your fluency, I cannot believe I had the audacity to post this before without proofreading

Back
Top Bottom