Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lf Art Critique. may take requests! *NSFW* *fat females*

TheHeartBreaker

There's Nothin' Crazy 'Bout Me
Hello.

Looking for criticism on my practing sketches. I've been practicing anatomy and drawing the obese figure. I'd appreciate some feedback.

1 (NSFW)
2 (NSFW)

Also, taking a few requests to practice.

Very nice. Were you using some type of model to sketch, or images online as a ref? You have nice lines and shading. Far cleaner and surer than my lines. ^^;

Very nice. Were you using some type of model to sketch, or images online as a ref? You have nice lines and shading. Far cleaner and surer than my lines. ^^;

Thank you, Jumbled!

I actually used myself as a model. Never really thought my body to be beautiful but I really enjoyed the way the shadows and light fell over my body in certain poses.
😍

Came here expecting weird furry fetish art
Got some pleasantly skillful form drawing

At this rate, just draw more and more often. You're on the right track. Good luck

Thank you, Jumbled!

I actually used myself as a model. Never really thought my body to be beautiful but I really enjoyed the way the shadows and light fell over my body in certain poses.
😍
Ohmigosh! That's amazing! Somehow that makes this even more impressive. The one I love the most is the bottom right pose on the first link. It makes me smile.
Keep this up! <3

Back
Top Bottom