Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Royal patient impregnation/sightless couple/ex zombie plots (looking for M or F)

SoftRose

Soft wind
It has been a while since I placed a thread here but: new year, new posts :) Here are some of the ideas I'd love to write, either as one scene or as a story so feel free to send me a message if you like. I usually write F characters (well, since I am female) but time to time I don't mind placing myself into an M character's shoes either, so you can pick.

The royal patient
This idea is a mixture of arranged marriage and impregnation themes. The male character would be a member of a (fictive) royal family whom, after his accident, has been tucked away to a countryside mansion, severely crippled. Not in line for the throne, the family still would like him to produce an offspring, away from media attention, therefore a marriage is being arranged with a confident and life-loving princess who would be willing to try and somehow make this happen. She would be financially richly compensated and not required to stay with him once she gets pregnant. But, as a surprise, a love connection is being formed between the two while they live together.

Blind couple experiment
Two youngish adults decide to move in to an apartment together, none of them can see. Whether it is their lifestyle choice or whether they are actually blind (or one has chosen this life and the other is blind), we can decide. Initially their arrangement is for practical reasons, making life easier for the both of them, having similar needs... but they soon discover they are also physically attracted to each other.

My ex-zombie lover
She and he have known each other before, when both of them were just typical human beings. But now, after a zombie-plague, he is a former zombie, so changed in his appearance and behaviour and she is still a typical human. Can this work between them? Sure, she was attracted to him before... Could it be that she is attracted to him even now?...

ps: I am not looking for dom/sub/torture dynamics or superpower plots.

Sara

Back
Top Bottom