MelonThoughts☆ (first journal in 13 years)

The Dag

Queer Smut Goblin
It's been years since I've kept a journal. This should be good for me, lol. Just a place to write my little MelonThoughts.
That's what well call these entries. My MelonThoughts.

MelonThoughts #1

I rarely buy new video games. Usually I get a new game and get completely obsessed. The last one I bought was ACNH and before that it was Sims 4 about 2 years ago. But I just recently purchased the game Fuser for myself. Before Covid-19 I used to go out dancing at our local gay bar every friday night, but that's all shut down and now I'm going crazy without being able to go out and dance.

But Fuser is a DJ mixing game that is totally filling that hole in my heart, lol. I still miss the physical activity, but the music from this game is giving me life. I'm utterly obsessed. I'm not even really good at it, I've only managed to get a full five stars on like 2 or 3 levels, but whatever, it's so addicting. I love rhythm games. I used to play them a lot, but then Animal Crossing happened... anyways. It's fun to get into a challenging game again. I wish you could record video in the game. I made some sweet mixes that I would have loved to put on my twitter. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom