Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A Very Kinky Thread, female edition.

Starcaller

Planetoid
Hey, I'm Starcaller, nice to meet you! You might've seen my threads around the website before, but just in case you haven't, here's the whole deal about me, in bullet points:

• 10+ years of writing experience, mainly RP.
  • 26 years old guy with a love for games and for roleplaying.
  • 3rd person, past-tense style ONLY. I can't do it any other way.
  • Can play both male and female characters, main or otherwise.
  • I love communication! Communication is key.
  • PMs or threads, it's all the same to me, though I have to say I do love the thought of people reading my work!
  • What else do you need to know?
And on the topic of kinks, here are my favorites and my... not-favorites.

YES
  • Oral sex
  • Vaginal sex
  • Anal sex
  • Biting, scratching, light marking
  • Dirty talk
  • Rough, aggresive sex/Slow and gentle sex
  • Public and risky sex
  • Drunk sex
  • Body worship
  • Foot worship/Footplay
  • MxFxF/MxFxM
These are just a few off the top of my head, I'll add more or you can just ask if you want to suggest something!

NO

• Scat/watersports
  • DD/LG
  • Furry
  • Gore/vore/whatever
  • Unrealistic proportions (Balloon boobs/monster cocks/etc)
  • Bestiality
  • Necrophilia
Again, off the top of my head. There's certainly more.

Alright, with that out of the way, I'll just get down to plots and ideas and stuff. Thread will be gradually updated as I get more, so if you don't find something you like here, now, come by and check some other time! Might have something new and exciting for ya!

Muse A (female) and Muse B (male) have been friends since they were very young. Perhaps they could've been more than just friends, had Muse B not discovered she was a lesbian. Still, they remained good friends, so much so that the two of them shared stories about everything they did and everything they fantasized about, even helped each other get the girls they wanted. But out of all their fantasies, one shared a common ground: to pleasure the same woman, together. Either pleasure her or use her as they saw fit. All until the two of them decided to go out and find a willing one. Enter Muse C (YC) who becomes the object of both their desire as soon as they lay eyes upon her. And then? Well, the rest is better kept secret.

Note: For this, I want to play Muse A and Muse B against your character, but I will be treating Muse A as the main! Yes, I know I'm biting a lot here, but I'm confident I can pull it off! There's more details to this that I will reveal upon question!

Content warning: drugs, alcohol, all that jazz.

Muse A is the sister or close friend of a fresh rockstar who's slowly but surely making a name for himself. His band's after parties are famous for debauchery, for copious amounts of drugs and booze involved, as well as lots of sex. Now, Muse A is not quite familiar with this lifestyle, but what happens when she meets Muse B, who is all too happy to indulge in it all and even show her the ropes?

Note: For this I'm willing to play either Muse A or Muse B, depending on what role you pick!

Alright, so, you like what you see? Then don't hesitate to contact me via PM!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom