Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Bowl Sunday

Who are you rooting for?

• The Chiefs

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • The Bucs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Charlotte Honeycutt

Sailing the open sea
It's Super Bowl Sunday here in the good ole United States. Millions of people will gather round their tvs to watch a yearly ritual filled with wings/beer and an awkward halftime show, but most of us are only in it for the commercials.

Will you be watching?

Who are you rooting for?

giphy.gif

I'm watching! I want to see Mahomey kick some ass and take names. <3

Also hoping for better commercials this year. :censored:

I'm watching! I want to see Mahomey kick some ass and take names. <3

Also hoping for better commercials this year. :censored:
I don't know how anyone could root for Tom Brady :sick:

Also hoping for some semi-decent commercials. Could care less about the halftime show this year tho.

I don't know how anyone could root for Tom Brady :sick:

Also hoping for some semi-decent commercials. Could care less about the halftime show this year tho.

I don't even know who the half-time is this year. Nothing will ever beat Gaga's show or when Missy Elliot popped out in 2015. xD

Miss-say!

giphy.gif

Agreed on Brady. 👀 🔪

Football isn't my thing but my dude is rooting for Tom Brady so lol.

Those of you with a favour for Brady will be happy. The others? Not so.

This whole SuperBowl is a non-event over here in Europe. You might find one or two pay-channels which will show it, but for most of us the whole thing is so damn slow. Too many times the game is stopped. But oh well, to each (country) its own.

I walked into it hoping for a Tom Brady victory, because he's sexy and legendary and accomplished. Tom Brady haters worldwide now have to suck a fat one as he will go down in history as the Greatest Of All Time.

Had a lot of beer and wings. Felt a little bloated to be honest.

Halftime Show was actually very good and strange (you people don't know who the Weeknd is??).

Commercials were whatever. I don't really watch the Bowl for commercials, I watch it for the sexy sweaty men hitting each other and running like headless chickens.

Back
Top Bottom