Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Needy Submissive Bottom Looking for Rough Loving

MyttyDW

Awoo?
Since it seems to matter to some of you, I am a male IRL. If this bothers you, please do not contact me just to ditch the RP we make.

Heya, I be Mythy and I'm on the hunt for some RP partners! I'm somewhat vanilla but do have some kinks - generally, I prefer to play the female or otherwise the bottom character. If you're interested in anything I put down, please PM me or respond here with your idea! I love to chat and plot!​

Basically, looking for fun simple sexy smut and romance, with some adventure depending on Plot
:D

Some possible plots (Bold indicating my preferred role)
Rabbit Alpha x Omega Wolf

Generally, Omegaverse/ABO is fun for me especially.

Impregnation and family/multi-generational (following the child to find their own lover, etc) long stories.
Some amount of romance and love is nice too.
Rough and loving.
I can do mostly smut or with plot, but I do somewhat enjoy lots of sex and getting to it relatively quickly.

Other things I enjoy:
Furry/Neko
Wolf Penises (with knots, of course)
Dragon Penises
Beast formed (male) wolves and dragons - they can be smarter than beasts
Other beasts at times (male)
Heats
Harems of any kind
Incest can be good, I don't like too huge age gaps most of the time

Things I will not do
Many more extreme things, especially stuff like pissplay and scat, blood/gore in a sexual setting, diapers, torture, etc. Also stranger ones like unbirth, vore, etc.
Sadly, I don't feel comfortable playing Canon characters, as I don't feel I can do them justice

Well, there we go! Looking forward to meeting some new people! And if my plots don't interest you but you think you may have an idea you'd like, don't hesitate to PM me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom