Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Shadow's Interest Thread [Discord Only | Plot-Driven, Erotic & Literate]

MrsSnape4325

Not Your Average Bond Girl
Hello Lovely People!

Welcome to my request and cravings threads. Have a cookie 🍪 and let's go through this in 3 parts: Me and My Style, My Interests/Kinks and Some Pairing Ideas.
But before we do so, I have to inform you that I write on Discord most of the time and that I'll respond faster if you message me there. MrsSnape#4325

Me: Shadow

Pronouns are She/Her and I am based in the CET/Europe timezone, not too picky about where you are. I speak 5 languages and RP in 3 of them, English being my favorite. I look at my RPs as art and I write because literacy and written aesthetics drive me and nurture my cravings. I write to co-create stories and all sorts of pleasure come from that. I am also very mindful of my partner's preferences and pleasure. Roleplaying is a two-way street. If the writing chemistry is great, all you have to do is ask for some favors and I'll see to them. We can and will integrate erotic scenes that rock our world - but without a story that is impossible for me.
I get bored quickly with short posts (anything less than 300 words) and I would prefer writing with someone who describes scenes, behaviors, elements, and all things that engage with our five senses. I write in 3rd person and can play multiple characters when needed. My lead is usually female. I don't mind the use of visuals and images (preferably non-anime) but your skill with words will get me going much more than anything else. Behind the screen, I love sociology, the human condition, and trauma learning. I am also a BIG fan and advocate of diversity. I love pet videos, tea, and chocolate.

My Writing Expectations:

1. Be open to planning and chatting about the story OOC- Negotiating, exchange, and banter are sexy, we are co-creators and our ideas matter. You don't have to befriend me if you don't want to [even if I like to think I am a friendly writer] but I don't like unplanned and unpleasant surprises. We can establish common ground and give some freedom margin from there.☺️
2. Be literate and descriptive, please. 2 sentence Rps aren't for me, sorry. I look anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand words. Not every post has to be that long, but I hope by now you know I am not looking to just type and get off.🤓
3. Life happens. I might be late, so might you. Let's communicate. I don't expect too frequent posts anyway. Weekly would keep me happy and I can wait more if you tell me you are busy. 🗣️
4. Tell me if/when something isn't working or if you enjoyed a part of my writing like crazy. Communication wins. 👥🫂
5. Discord please? Maybe emails too. But I really prefer Discord due to my channel organization fetish and mild OCD in filing all the info about your character. I respond faster that way too. 👾
6. Story > Smut - I don't mind waiting a month before our characters get down and dirty, especially if that month of writing will just prepare them to go for the smut scene with more chemistry and passion. I have seen very few people who just get down to fucking after saying hi - no offense to those who do, I am not part of your group. 😅

My Interests
I do not have an F-List or predefined kinks. I tend to have my character approach yours based on the story we co-create and the dynamics that exist. Yet, of course, there are a few things that I am not even comfortable approaching. I'll give you a list in a moment, but before that, when in doubt, you can always ask. I may say no, or yes. But keep in mind that the worst thing you can do to me is reaching out and saying you want me to play a certain kink or a certain age/appearance. It kills me. Every time. 🤯🤬😤☠️💀👻👿:cry:
*Suggesting pairings are okay if you have an idea for them.

No-No List:
Anything underage, toilet things/scat, MILFs/notably older females (no more than 2-3 years of age difference for me), death, permanent damage or snuff, incest, non-human characters (with the exception of werewolves and vampires), harems, polyamorous relationships, bimbofication, creepy rapey stories (mild non-con is fine if the plot asks for it, I also don't mind if we have an abduction plot, but don't come after my character to kidnap and rape her straight, just no.), unnatural body dimensions, extreme BDSM or brutality, bestiality and most of the whole monsters franchise.

You might think I am an old-school narrow-minded writer, and it's okay. You're entitled to your opinion of me.
I have roleplayed a horny and insatiable vampire dominatrix while also roleplaying a trophy wife stuck in her husband's smuggling business and ending up in bed with her husband's murderer. I have written my character as a young witch in Hogwarts, co-plotting the overthrowing of Harry Potter and Voldemort with her abusive and dominant partner and also started writing as a rogue agent trying to avenge the death of her younger brother by destroying the agency who failed in protecting him, one man at a time. You see? The sky is the limit in what sort of sexual dynamics and kinks we want to have in our stories as long as they don't turn someone off.

Genres
This is the part I suggest the genres that get me going. I will not suggest pairings or plots for them yet, because I prefer us to discuss them with you. This way I'll get to appreciate your ideas and creativity - that is a turn on, yes, yes. :cool: You may see my preferences indicated with the number of hearts. I encourage you to tell me which one appealed to you the most, and even more encouragement if you actually come to me with a pairing or a plot in mind.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ James Bond [I will sell my soul for a Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan Bond], Crime, Assassination, Gangs, Secret Agents, Missions, On the Run, Mafia
♥️♥️♥️♥️Modern Real Life Stories [So broad, right? lol], Mercenaries, Dystopian Settings, Psychologically deep plots with character dynamics, Enemies
♥️♥️♥️Harry Potter, Mild Fantasy (vampires, werewolves, angels), couples of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds
♥️♥️Adventure and exploration plots (exploring new countries, lands or new knowledge that could unlock new universes or demons kind of stuff)
♥️ Some space exploration or transfer process to a new planet, Pirates, Medieval stories

If you have come so far in reading my thread and something intrigues you, don't respond here. Instead, inbox me hit me up on discord, and let's have a chat. 💋

Back
Top Bottom