Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Fill my Dragon Age desires!

Dame Corbeau

Planetoid
Hello and welcome! As the title states, I am currently on the hunt for a partner to fill my desires for the world of Dragon Age. For those unfamiliar, it is a fantasy roleplay video game that is set in the world of Thedas and happens to be one of my personal favorites. Presently, I have a great desire to roleplay in this setting.

Now I do have a main request thread that can be found here that breaks down all of what can expect from me as a partner.

I will say what I am looking for with this can be anything from the Hero of Ferelden with their love interest (my HoF was always with Zevran), all the the way to a pairing of HoF with the Inquisitor. I’m open to any pairing as long as it is a male with a female and it should be noted that I will only play as an original character. I love all the characters in DA, but I can’t be trusted to play them as my main focus.

For plot I am open to working anything out. I just have a desire to play in the world at the moment and haven’t come up with a concrete plot, but I’m happy to discuss it with any partner.

If you are interested, please feel free to drop me a message.

Back
Top Bottom